What's new

Who are these killers?

wheres a drone strike one when you need it..

Seriously, when will civilization be bought to these people? They are still living in the middle ages.

These are TTP of dara adam khel (Tariq Afridi Group) aided by the TTP sawat hiding in afghanistan who is keeping Army attention towards border areas adjoining chitral gilgit etc etc. All the Shia killings in Orakzai agency are done by this Tariq Afridi Group. Successive Army operations made them change their area of influence and hence they came here where there is no LEA presence. Yesterday they also announed that they have formed a suicide wing. Now expect suicide attacks against shias couple with target killings.

I had pictured the incident as a small group of militants commiting murder....from this video it seems the whole town came out for it. Your nation is in deeper trouble than I originaly thought.

they are Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP) who were banned by President Musharraf in 2002 as a terrorist organization under the Anti terrorism Act of 1997..they were responsible for killing of many shias in gilgit/chilas

when there is will there is a way.

my heart weeps when i see these news.

Firstly,the bold part;what does the army have to do with this?Is this the army's job or the Police's?

Here is your answer.

These are TTP of dara adam khel (Tariq Afridi Group) aided by the TTP sawat hiding in afghanistan who is keeping Army attention towards border areas adjoining chitral gilgit etc etc. All the Shia killings in Orakzai agency are done by this Tariq Afridi Group. Successive Army operations made them change their area of influence and hence they came here where there is no LEA presence. Yesterday they also announed that they have formed a suicide wing. Now expect suicide attacks against shias couple with target killings.

they are Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP) who were banned by President Musharraf in 2002 as a terrorist organization under the Anti terrorism Act of 1997..they were responsible for killing of many shias in gilgit/chilas

If these snakes are not eliminated and eliminated fast, this will be the end of Pakistan. We are a tough nation but we cannot take a shia-sunni conflict. We don't deserve to be like Iraq. If you care about your country, wake up and spread the word about these evil groups that go under the guise of being religious and eat up a civil society up from the inside.

Well we can only assume...
The area has many remote villages up in the mountains,some of which are a day walk from the main road....
The villages have no electricity,so no TV and internet is unknown...
Yet the video is on Youtube in less than 24 hours from the incident...
I am surprised....

I don't think this one is from the most recent attack. There have been like 3 such incidents in the last few months - stopping buses from gilgit to islamabad, kill shias. the video is disturbing because of how casually they are doing these heinous acts, it looks like at least 60-80 people.

Back
Top Bottom