What's new

Who are these killers?

amna

Reaction score

I am really shocked by this video.

Who are these people? They don't look like foreigners, and they are chanting their hatred and talking casually in urdu as they examine the elderly man's back for any signs of mourning and make him recite the kalimah. I shudder to think of what would have happened if he was from the "wrong" sect. This after we are reminded of the horrors of partition every year on independence day, renewing our jingoistic hatred for the hindus whom none of us have ever met.

Till now everything in the media keeps saying foreigners, but these people seem to not be any small group of outsiders. It is like they are celebrating hatred openly and getting it on video. Allah save this country. Where is the army? Why is no one arrested? Every ones face is openly to be seen all over the world in this video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is the army? Why is no one arrested? Every ones face is openly to be seen all over the world in this video.
Firstly,the bold part;what does the army have to do with this?Is this the army's job or the Police's?Stop asking Army to do everything for you.
Now coming to the topic at hand.How many of those people would you arrest.They should be tracked down but let's face it,the can't and they won't be tracked down.This is indeed very inhumane and barbaric. My the souls of the departed rest in peace.

They should be tracked down but let's face it,the can't and they won't be tracked down.

and why not? broadcast their faces on all channels, newspapers, post offices. make it difficult for these enemies of humanity to walk around in public, much less try and kill others. in most countries, a video like this would enrage and set into motion serious action from those in charge - in ours, people like you will sit and defend the army and isi that gave birth to this menace of armed religious bigotry.

Bbausar is inhabited by Gujjar nomad sheep herding tribes who speak Hindko/Pahari languages.. and the accent of the people in the video is more like Pashtoon or Kohistani..
The terrain is extremely difficult and there are Trekking paths here which lead deep into Indian Kashmir..may be less than 48 hour walk...
its hard to say where these people came from and why they killed the passengers..but law enforcement in this terrain is extremely difficult..
it may well be some bored mountain people out on adventure...

Bbausar is inhabited by Gujjar nomad sheep herding tribes who speak Hindko/Pahari languages.. and the accent of the people in the video is more like Pashtoon or Kohistani..
The terrain is extremely difficult and there are Trekking paths here which lead deep into Indian Kashmir..may be less than 48 hour walk...
its hard to say where these people came from and why they killed the passengers..but law enforcement in this terrain is extremely difficult..
it may well be some bored mountain people out on adventure...

Finding excuses are we not, cant you just condemn the damn incident?

Quite shocking, so according to these people Shias are Kafirs?

How hard can it be to track these people down, find out who uploaded the video, should lead to the rest of the scum.

Finding excuses are we not, cant you just condemn the damn incident?

stop issuing orders .. you are a nobody..
i say what i want to say,not what you want me to say..take it or leave it.

stop issuing orders .. you are a nobody..
i say what i want to say,not what you want me to say..take it or leave it.
:rolleyes:

Shows how typical your mind set is, are you a Shia or Sunni?

Quite shocking, so according to people Shias are Kafirs?

How hard can it be to track these people down, find out who uploaded the video, should lead to the rest of the scum.

same way as nobody seems to be able to track down the readily available Al-Qaeda , TTP spokes person who comes out of nowhere to issue statements...
and not to mention the hundreds of Al qaida TTP videos on youtube...whose up loaders are never tracked...

same way as nobody seems to be able to track down the readily available Al-Qaeda , TTP spokes person who comes out of nowhere to issue statements...
and not to mention the hundreds of Al qaida TTP videos on youtube...whose up loaders are never tracked...

But I don't think these people are as "sophisticated" as the Al-Qaeda.

Quite shocking, so according to these people Shias are Kafirs?

Youtube for a while didn't even removed TTP propaganda videos on request (like it do with AT or other terrorist group videos)....What made you think they will tell us who uploaded the video from where and which IP.

Youtube for a while didn't even removed TTP propaganda videos on request (like it do with AT or other terrorist group videos)....What made you think they will tell us who uploaded the video from where and which IP.

Am sure your agencies have others ways to find out, without requesting Youtube/Google!

You are going to track a person based on his IP address? With so many countries involved, it will be :cheesy:

But I don't think these people are as "sophisticated" as the Al-Qaeda.

Well we can only assume...
The area has many remote villages up in the mountains,some of which are a day walk from the main road....
The villages have no electricity,so no TV and internet is unknown...
Yet the video is on Youtube in less than 24 hours from the incident...
I am surprised....

Back
Top Bottom