What's new

Who are the TOP 5 Muslim Navies?

Turkey is the MOST advanced military in the "muslim countries".Case closed.

Thanks to the Western world since they have equipped them.

Yeah, i saw. Seems pretty well. That's my op,

1- Türk Deniz Kuvvetleri :)
2- Imperial Iranian Navy
3- Indinosian Navy
4- Maylesian Navy
5- KSAN or PN

1-Turkiye
2-Indonesia
3-Malaysia
4-KSA
5-Iran

Yeah, i saw. Seems pretty well. That's my op,

1- Türk Deniz Kuvvetleri :)
2- Imperial Iranian Navy
3- Indinosian Navy
4- Maylesian Navy
5- KSAN or PN

I completely disagree with tht list..

Iranian navy with its midget subs and inferior surface ships seriously?
Indonesian navy with 2 subs from 1980s? and obsolete ships frm 60s?
Malaysian navy with 4= 600 ton corvettes,2x 1600-1200 ton obsolete frigs and 2 scorpene subs?
KSAN = a few frigs, 4x corvettes and no submarines?

Tell us how they fare PN?

Look...I would really include India into the list. Although it isn't a Muslim nation, it has several Muslims, who dedicate themselves to the military. So it'll be definitely something like this :

1) India(What's with their blue water navy coming up?)
2) Pakistan(Will never go up, nor will let anyone take their place.)
3) Turkey(Peace redefined.)
4) Malaysia(Too busy with infrastructure and skyscrapers.)
5) Iran(these bros seem to be improving a lot.)

Look...I would really include India into the list. Although it isn't a Muslim nation, it has several Muslims, who dedicate themselves to the military. So it'll be definitely something like this :

1) India(What's with their blue water navy coming up?)
2) Pakistan(Will never go up, nor will let anyone take their place.)
3) Turkey(Peace redefined.)
4) Malaysia(Too busy with infrastructure and skyscrapers.)
5) Iran(these bros seem to be improving a lot.)

Dont know why you indians want to be part of every list even if it does not concern you- exactly opposite to the Jews who doesnt want to be in any list-

That's because whenever a list is made, involving countries, we Indians know that we'll always be at the top...we are awesome after all...:cheesy:

BDforever
"only one navy in the world and that is Indian navy".....dada emni thatta korte ache? Tao public e? USA 10-15 ta bimanbahi juddho-jahaj niye chaddike relaay ghurche, esob shunle jodi frastu kheye amader attack kore bose?? Nahoy amra apnader Ilish Macher dike ektu najar di, tai bole ebhabe dhaneprane marben? :yay:

Mote 7 ta post purono to...tai quote korte parlam na :)

Bhai...ekhane bengali ke dekhe khub khushi....anyways brother....USA is not a Muslim nation....so its definitely India....

BDforever
"only one navy in the world and that is Indian navy".....dada emni thatta korte ache? Tao public e? USA 10-15 ta bimanbahi juddho-jahaj niye chaddike relaay ghurche, esob shunle jodi frastu kheye amader attack kore bose?? Nahoy amra apnader Ilish Macher dike ektu najar di, tai bole ebhabe dhaneprane marben? :yay:

Mote 7 ta post purono to...tai quote korte parlam na :)

ahaha another west bengali :) , my reply was to an Indian poster who was making fun of BD. :)

Back
Top Bottom