What's new

Who are the TOP 5 Muslim Navies?

nations , navy, military nuclear power, economy, everything is categorized, counted and recognised in the name of religion and everybody is proud of it but if some one say "Islamic terrorism " then suddenly everybody object saying " terrorism has no religion ".

I hate it when people takes religion into everything. MUSLLM navy? Is there Hindu navy,Christian navy,Budhist navy and an Atheist navy as well?*Facepalm:coffee:
But thats just me,carry on guys,hope you will come out with a perfect list of 5 koran reading,5 time praying navies. :tup: Good luck guys!

nations , navy, military nuclear power, economy, everything is categorized, counted and recognised in the name of religion and everybody is proud of it but if some one say "Islamic terrorism " then suddenly everybody object saying " terrorism has no religion ".

haha. Good point mate

I hate it when people takes religion into everything. MUSLLM navy? Is there Hindu navy,Christian navy,Budhist navy and an Atheist navy as well?*Facepalm:coffee:
But thats just me,carry on guys,hope you will come out with a perfect list of 5 koran reading,5 time praying navies. :tup: Good luck guys!

that is also another good point. But lol, I'd be glad to see an atheist navy lol :P

haha. Good point mate

that is also another good point. But lol, I'd be glad to see an atheist navy lol :P

Thanks mate, and I think China is an atheist state,and if I am correct, you've got an heck of an atheist navy!

Thanks mate, and I think China is an atheist state,and if I am correct, you've got an heck of an atheist navy!

lol yeah I do. But I don't think that China has an atheist state. Because the people of China, Japan, Korea were always much more religic than the muslims or hindu belief :)

1.Turkey

2.Indonesia

3.Iran

4.K.S.A/U.A.E

5.Egypt/Malaysia

I think Malaysia is better than KSA and UAE anyways, I appreciate your rankings :)

face_wall.jpg

mine one is best 1 Turkey 2 Pakistan 3 Indonesia 4 Algeria 5 Egypt

1:Turkish Navy
2:Pakistan Navy
3:Indonesian Navy
4:Royal Saudi-navy
5:Egyptian Navy

Its a rating that has no consequence.

If you cant build your own weapons and you buy them, no matter how big you become you cant fight a sustained war. Thats why rating and comparing are inconsequential.

lol yeah I do. But I don't think that China has an atheist state. Because the people of China, Japan, Korea were always much more religic than the muslims or hindu belief :)

I heard about it in this forum itself,may be some members can help @Chinesetiger

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian navy
Turkish navy
Iranian navy
Pakistani navy
KSA navy

& india has a large population of Muslims

Back
Top Bottom