Who are the TOP 5 Muslim Navies?

Hmmmm

1.Turkey
-------Gap---------------
2.Egypt/Indonesia/Pakistan
-------Gap---------------
3.Iran
4.Everyone else.

So are we done measuring each others shlongs......

What? Turkey builts ships for Norway, Pakistan....etc. Turkey is the world 4th in Shipbuilting. Plus, PN is supplied by Turkish Defence Industries. I admire your patriotism but can you please come with some infos why your said so? Regards.

But one thing you all forgot Pakistan is a nuclear power and thats make us different from all muslim countries :)

But one thing you all forgot Pakistan is a nuclear power and thats make us different from all muslim countries :)

Not in the naval dept....

Pakistan does not have a nucelar triad, nor an SLBM....With its current arsenal of land based missiles it can hit within the range of SAsia, but not beyond as yet...
so wrt india, PA may have a deterrant...but when it comes to countries outside the sphere, Pakistans navy will not be able to cause damage beyond its current capabilities...

Nukes are a suicide weapon. And do you even have any seaborne nukes? If not, it is not relevant to the navy.

Pray tell...why the hell is a secular country like turkey being clubbed into the category of Muslim navy?

And while you're at it, how about one define the parameters that qualify a country to be part of this group?

This smells like a feeble attempt to climb the ranking ladder by narrowing the scope...

I'm glad you are bro. But nukes won't make a difference against NATO's Nuclear Sharing Policy,

Nuclear_weapons_states.svg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons

I'm glad you are bro. But nukes won't make a difference against NATO's Nuclear Sharing Policy,

Nuclear_weapons_states.svg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons

Just 1 problem with tht.... the code is only with USA and without her permission tht 1 A-Bomb cant be used..

Nukes are a suicide weapon. And do you even have any seaborne nukes? If not, it is not relevant to the navy.

Meet little jimmy... see the verticle launch mechanism...and the cannister tubes:

2694.jpg

in terms of fire power and technology my chronology

1. turkey
2. Pakistan
3.KSA
4. Malaysia
5. Indonesia/ Iran /?

I do not understand the basis of this thread.

Is Pakistan preparing to enter into a war with another muslim nation?:police:

I do not understand the basis of this thread.

Is Pakistan preparing to enter into a war with another muslim nation?:police:

Because they can't able to stand in front of a non-muslim navy. :bunny:

1. Turkey 2. Pakistan

The others aren't really fully-fledged navies with significant warfighting capability.

Turkey is a Muslim nation with a secular government, so it should still be included. The government and nation are two separate things.

@Peshwa

PN does have a partial triad. A submarine launched variant of Babur. However the integration process as well as the command and control structure is under development. As of now we don't need nor have the funds to develop an SLBM. Our Navy is focusing on more AIP subs, 6 New frigates, and a Nuclear powered submarine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom