Results are only viewable after voting.

doppelganger

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Hi guys,

Who are the most chilled Indians?

I have set up the poll so you can vote for your favorite three (so that everyone does not only vote for their own selves LOL!!)

Also, since India is a huge and diverse country and I do not want to leave any part out, I have tried to club peoples together. Very crude I know, and many may disagree about the poolings and clubbings. So if you have better suggestions (there are only 10 options we have to fit everyone into) please do feel free to opine.

Last edited:
Can't Imagine world without biharis.

Without them Bahot hi lull place ho jayega world....

my 3 picks based on my experiences of travel, living in and personal relationships.

1. definitely north easterners, their whole culture is very chill.. especially wrt women (you wont find many 'taboos' and they mingle freely, whereas in most of the rest of India, you'll find large pockets of regressive conservative mindsets)

2. Goans and Maharashtrians Goans because it's such a lovely laid back place, hidutvawadis, christians.. all goans are chillers.. and I know a ton of mumbaikars, great people (those I know, yet to meet a shiv sena goon :P)

3. Kashmiris Good friends with a bunch of Kashmiris, both pandit and muslim, and these guys are the very definition of chill. 8-)

of course you can find bad apples amongst all the above mentioned groups.. criminal apples, rotten stinking jihadi terrorist apples even :P .. but that's my experience.

also, haryanvis, dilli wallas and punjabis shouldn't be on any chill list lol. I say this as a pukka dilli wala who's good friends with jats and sardars and punjabis, these guys know how to have a good loud time but generally, the culture isn't very "chill" at all , trust me, I know this group from very close quarters :lol:

personally I don't give a shit what part of the country or what religion etc someone follows/does not follow, pigeonholing people is for fools of the highest order.

mile sur mera tumhara....
India.gif

Seems we keralites are the most non chill people in India :undecided:

Seems we keralites are the most non chill people in India :undecided:
keralite are chalu people. None of the south Indian can be considered 'chilled' .. friendship is alien concept there. :p:

Another vote for NE Indians.. and I agree with @gau8av in most things he said. (except marathi manhoos)

keralite are chalu people. None of the south Indian can be considered 'chilled' .. friendship is alien concept there. :p:

Another vote for NE Indians.. and I agree with @gau8av in most things he said.

Thank you for your honest opinion .:D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom