What's new

Who are Bangladesh’s good friends in the Future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should India be saddled with two nations besot with problems?

No chance of any union.

Go your way.

Good luck to you all.

BD and Pakistan can unite, more so, since this forum is flooded with this 'brothers' sentiment.

Let brothers unite.

We, in India, have nothing in common.

yes, why on earth indians would want reunification?? They got better strategy - keeping vassal states . . Which is a headache for us. . .

Now, if you consider yourself to be a serf, what can one comment on that?

Now, if you have a headache, do the usual.

Run across the border to India and buy an Aspirin!! :cool:

K i take China as an option...and India can compete what China has to offer..

no matter how much you compete the biggest difference is the attitude of the two. Chinese help is without conditions, sans any bullying and any blackmailing as compared that of India.

So if there is any choice between the two China will be a better choice in all respects.

Why you said Pakistan,Nepal and SL for BD???What can they do??:

I said all these going to same China block will be good for not only these countries but for the entire region and also against any aggression.

as far as what these can do well alot of prospects which can be taken into consideration

So you wanna say China would help BD out of generosity??? And not do it for it's own good? China the savior!?

Nobody does anything out of generosity but again when you take up the case of BD-China then it will be BD which will be benefited not only in field of defence but also development. China has more to offer than BD can offer to it or for that matter even India can offer

our state's a headache for you??---for you---who's entire country offers illegal immigration and what else?Ohh sometimes terrorists and nothing else.

lame old excuse for covering up your own incompetence and dishonesty by your own bharati politicians who cash vote bank of these immigrants from, BD by declaring them Indian citizens .

Why are Bangladeshi's so desperate to present Bangladesh as an important and a game changing country over the internet?? While in reality we all know..BD can lick our T03s.

if BD is not a game changer than why bharatis get flared up on mere mentioning of BD should join hands with China or anyone else?

2. Bangladeshis are NOT licking your toes thats why you are burning like hell

Why you said Pakistan,Nepal and SL for BD???What can they do??

So you wanna say China would help BD out of generosity??? And not do it for it's own good? China the savior!?

Punjabbi Munda,

When a child is scared, where does the child run to?

Obviously to the biological parent.

If a child is not scared, does the child run anywhere scared or does the child happily play around on its own?

It is all about psychology!

lame old excuse for covering up your own incompetence and dishonesty by your own bharati politicians who cash vote bank of these immigrants from, BD by declaring them Indian citizens .

if BD is not a game changer than why bharatis get flared up on mere mentioning of BD should join hands with China or anyone else?

2. Bangladeshis are NOT licking your toes thats why you are burning like hell
Can't really believe you are journalist with such pathetic ideology.
Bangladeshis are gamechangers?How? and why should i burn against a bangladeshi,what has a bangladeshi got to offer me competence in any field?nothing.

no matter how much you compete the biggest difference is the attitude of the two. Chinese help is without conditions, sans any bullying and any blackmailing as compared that of India.

So if there is any choice between the two China will be a better choice in all respects.

If friendship is unconditional help b/w countries, good luck with that attitude.

If you go anti India like Pakistan China's your friend.
If you don't,we are there for you.

since all neighbours aspire to be India, these kind of comments are likely to come anyways, over Internet there are fools but in reality except Pakistan , all the neigbours of India has good business ties with India ..!! we believe in business and trade and not on saying "we both are brothers" over Internet...

:laugh: sorry we aspire to be China not poverty stricken cast based India.

anyway you can live in your fantasy world

If India does make BD insecure as it is being made out by the BD boys and their cheerleaders, then they should either rejoin Pakistan or join China.

I am all for confident and happy neighbours.

That way there is some peace of mind and one is spared the whine and harangue

There is too many nations collapsing in the neighbourhood economically wherein they cannot pay the interest on their loans, they run to a 'brother country' and ask for money for saving their National Budget, they are totally under the dictates of a foreign nation who are running a riot in their country and they allow mayhem and murder in the name of religion!

It is a very uncomfortable situation indeed!

If you go anti India like Pakistan China's your friend.
If you don't,we are there for you.

ahh this is the pathetic mentality coming from India which i was talking about. Why you Indians think anyone going out of Indian influence and joining China is "anti-India" ??

China doesn't need anyone to be anti-India as China is powerful enough to tackle India. infact its India who needs even small countries in the region to go against China

China has $4,300 per capita India has $1,500...not much ahead is China...China grows at 10% India grows at 9.2% again not much ahead..So If China is 1st,India is 2nd.
You aspire to be China,you aspire to follow the footsteps of India :toast_sign:

our state's a headache for you??---for you---who's entire country offers illegal immigration and what else?Ohh sometimes terrorists and nothing else.
Why are Bangladeshi's so desperate to present Bangladesh as an important and a game changing country over the internet?? While in reality we all know..BD can lick our T03s.

i don't know what you understood from my post. . . I meant being the regional power here in south asia india has influences on its neighbours. . . which is a problem for neighbours who believes in sovereignty. . . It is normal. . And you went to migration terrorist licking blah blah. . . All the indian posters are doing it. . The same end - migration. . If it gives you mental peace. . Let it be. . Funny. . I used to think indians are rational and pakistanis and bangladeshis are sentimental. . .

China story is not like some ALICE AND THE WONDERLAND ,they worked hard and reached what they deserved to be .They got rid of much of poverty after years of struggling ,there is no shortcut for it except in case of Pakistan which can hike leaps and bound with the help of their magic stick!!!
Shaka laka boom boom....:girl_wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom