What's new

Whiteness of Shaheen Shah Afridi put under the spotlight by world's biggest alt-right website

Just google number of marriages between indian males and British white girls and pakistani men and British white girls ....
As far as my race is concerned ... Well surely o dont need validation from you guys ...
Your women look manly with square jaws ...

Haha... All I am going to say about your women is that , if a man wants be castrated without resorting to medical or chemical way , he should look at Indian women. Indian women are ultimate boner killers

The article which you can read in your free time : https://www.singledudetravel.com/2013/12/indias-shocking-lack-of-attractive-women/

Just google number of marriages between indian males and British white girls and pakistani men and British white girls ....
As far as my race is concerned ... Well surely o dont need validation from you guys ...
pakistanis in Uk mostly marry their cousins , otherwise there are many terms like "pakii shagger" created by white nationalists for young white girls trying to have "fun" with pakistani gangsters to look adventurous/cool, its just that pakistanis prefer their own kind the most. Also pakistanis come in various shapes/size and forms and pakistani women are known for their feminine beauty, you are confusing us for someone else.

Haha... All I am going to say about your women is that , if a man wants be castrated without resorting to medical or chemical way , he should look at Indian women. Indian women are ultimate boner killers

The article which you can read in your free time : https://www.singledudetravel.com/2013/12/indias-shocking-lack-of-attractive-women/

No offense but by Indian tastes (including alien Parsis) your women are too big boned and square jawed.

To the point of being quite manly.

And the noses ....

Case in point your SHO who was recently attacked at the mosque.

Or your pockmarked skin minister Heena Rabbani Khar.

I'm sure you guys equate white skin to beauty.

That's because you've grown up with such women for millennia.

pakistanis in Uk mostly marry their cousins , otherwise there are many terms like "pakii shagger" created by white nationalists for young white girls trying to have "fun" with pakistani gangsters to look adventurous/cool, its just that pakistanis prefer their own kind the most. Also pakistanis come in various shapes/size and forms and pakistani women are known for their feminine beauty, you are confusing us for someone else.
If pakistani so called looks are to be looked at
Then afghans and persians are your enhanced versions ... Why just don't go to them ?

No offense but by Indian tastes (including alien Parsis) your women are too big boned and square jawed.

And the noses ....

Case in point your SHO who was recently attacked at the mosque.

I'm sure you guys equate white skin to beauty.

That's because you've grown up with such women for millennia.

Lmao....I don't take attractiveness opinion from the the ugliest race/nation on the planet...Gangu males and females are hideous and their lack of attractiveness is a globally known fact. There is a reason why your country is the rape capital of the world with hordes of ugly men and women. Creepy and bob and vegana types inundate your country.

It is funny when street shitters are talking about which nation is attractive and which isn't ...... LOL

Irrelevant because Pakistanis value religion and similar culture before embarking upon marriage.

Indians don't so it makes sense. Btw , we shag a lot of white women and unlike ugly indians , we don't pay :)

Lmao....I don't take attractiveness opinion from the the ugliest race/nation on the planet...Gangu males and females are hideous and their lack of attractiveness is a globally known fact. There is a reason why your country is the rape capital of the world with hordes of ugly men and women. Creepy and bob and vegana types inundate your country.

It is funny when street shitters are talking about which nation is attractive and which isn't ...... LOL
Remember i am not saying pakistani guys are bad ...
Just that your women also look manly ...
Plus Punjabis are notoriously infamous for their skin hair

Probably a jittled lover whose indian ex cheated
Him and now he resorts to rant on blogs to keep up with the pain ....

Lol... Indian attractiveness is something that everyone is extremely familiar with world wide...Creating false reasons to make your self feel better won't change your height , facial look or skin color.

Irrelevant because Pakistanis value religion and similar culture before embarking upon marriage.

Indians don't so it makes sense. Btw , we shag a lot of white women and unlike ugly indians , we don't pay :)
You shagg lot of white women ? Or is it the other way around in those countries ?
Anyway for a layman you guys look like iran and india gave a birth .... As simple as that

We've won more international beauty competitions , women as well as men, than most traditional good looking countries.

Face it bro.

You are a land of weird white man faced women.

If pakistani so called looks are to be looked at
Then afghans and persians are your enhanced versions ... Why just don't go to them ?
no they are not,our features are differrent from them(barring some Afghans)

You shagg lot of white women ? Or is it the other way around in those countries ?
Anyway for a layman you guys look like iran and india gave a birth .... As simple as that

That's Afghanistan.

Not Pakistan.

Remember i am not saying pakistani guys are bad ...
Just that your women also look manly ...
Plus Punjabis are notoriously infamous for their skin hair

Almost every attractive women have good jaws. It is a sign of healthy face... No one likes recessed chin , double chin.

But I don't blame you , when you are surrounded by women with no chin or jaw , everything other than that seems abnormal.

Back
Top Bottom