White Water Rafting Trip in Pakistan

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Tourists enjoy rafting in Kunhar River

597e50ec4f314.jpg

MANSEHRA: The tourists have been taking keen interest in adventurous rafting in Kunhar River during their visit to the picturesque Kaghan valley.

“No doubt rafting is such an adventure in freezing waters of Kunhar River,” Jamila, a tourist from Karachi, told reporters on Sunday.

Naran, the commercial headquarters of Kaghan valley, witnessed massive rush of tourists from across the country on the weekend, with majority of them rushing to the Saiful Muluk Lake and Kunhar River.

Different clubs have been providing rafting services to the tourists.

Jabran Ali from Islamabad said he was a frequent traveller to Kaghan valley to enjoy its serene and pleasant environment and take part in adventurous river rafting.

“River rafting is dangerous if you are not properly protected, but it is an enjoyable sport after adopting protective measures,” he said.

Ali said that the adventure clubs in Naran provided the rafters with helmets and water jackets to stay safe.

Young women tourists were also taking keen interest in the river rafting. “Before start of this adventurous journey in Kunhar River I was very much scared, but when I did it I really enjoyed it,” Sadia said.

Mohammad Naeem, a sailor, said adventure clubs had recently reduced the fare for a trip for one person from Rs700 to Rs500 which increased number of tourists enjoying the adventure game.

If you are looking for the best White Water Rafting Trip in Pakistan or looking for adventure oriented trip your search is over. KRRE offers the high quality of outdoor whitewater rafting packages in Kaghan Region, Azad Kashmir region and Swat region. In Pakistan we take a pride in providing our venturers with the best service in the industry and advance equipment available. Our 5 years of experience mixed with our unmatched professionalism will set us apart when you allow KRRE to guide your next Rafting and adventure trip.

http://rafting.com.pk/

5a.jpg

Last edited:
This is like Class 1 or 2 rapids; for best experience, come here to Zambezi for Class 5 rapids. It will know your breath away.

Back
Top Bottom