What's new

white man converts to Islam, Wears Saudi Thobe and grows a goatee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats just how it is when it comes to muslims and jews. I have seen Pakistani girl converting spanish guy before marriage.

Finnish Islamic Party. They have couple hundred members... immigrant Muslims don't seem to like them that much since they have hard time to collect names.
soO0jjE.jpg

50CC6yE.jpg

JR6OuRs.jpg

Finnish Islamic Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
They can be muslims in shirts and trousers too. equating islam with arab attire is what i fail to understand

I got a warning for trolling in this thread. Some people need to learn the definition of trolling, and perhaps even go back to English 101.

:lol:

Same can be said about 80 pct of mid-east threads that are based on false news and propaganda. This however is true... insignificant to some people who might have always been so touchy with people showing love since that time their fathers touched them in their sleep yes but true xD

… While this arab talks about incest. I guess they like projecting what they've been dealing with in their own homes, onto others. How lame is this forum! :lol:

The womans whiter than the groom ,nothing on the net about this except for the heading .what a load of garbage

But do Arabs allow South-Asian Muslim males to marry their women? No.

Many white marry arab girls atleast in UAE. That's what my cousin who works there told me.

Thought the Mid-East section on PDF needed a break from discussing ISIS and what race is superior. This lad has changed his religion and custom for love. This deffo worth making a thread

BwGkVCfIcAAVMa9.png

I married the love of my life last weekin Saudi Arabia. I'm a just a white guy, but when in Rome (or Jeddah)... - Imgur
He converted not because of his love of Islam but for the love he feels for the lady...why don't we leave it a that, instead all that commotion about nothing. And how come she is not wearing the Saudi women garb? is she one of those privileged ?

Should I sticky this thread? Another quality thread of high intellectual discussion.

Eli-Porter.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom