What's new

white man converts to Islam, Wears Saudi Thobe and grows a goatee

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realise this has nothing to do with islam or christianity yea?
interesting list you got there, now how many of them have done it for love i'd love to spread their stories all around PDF cheers
Son,
fir1stly,i did not contribute a single letter to that article on wiki

secondly, you should be mature enuff to realise that such insignificatnt personal choices are best left to back room conversations. Because, such thread migt provoke the un necessary friction. take my advice in a postive manner. Cheers!

Oh boy Hadbani what have you done? But then again according to this website, if a Saudi farts in the street it deserves its own thread here.

Son,
fir1stly,i did not contribute a single letter to that article on wiki

secondly, you should be mature enuff to realise that such insignificatnt personal choices are best left to back room conversations. Because, such thread migt provoke the un necessary friction. take my advice in a postive manner. Cheers!

Dear Mr FNFAL, I acknowledge everything you've said. However, I do find it quite strange how such insignificant occurrence to some respective incapable of love members would get this much of their time and attention. I strongly insist of practicing my right and expressing my opinions no matter how irrelevant and unimportant it might seem. Cheers

Last edited:
Dear Diary,

I have come to realisation that no matter what subject a thread addresses on PDF it will ALWAYS have people throwing religious and ethnic remarks.

that is why i for once have stopped debating/discussing and only go for one liners :D .

ear Mr FNFAL, I acknowledge everything you've said. However, I do find it quite strange how such insignificant occurrence to some respective uncountable of love members would get this much of their time and attention. I strongly insist of practicing my right and expressing my opinions no matter how irrelevant and unimportant it might seem. Cheers
See, your desire of fulfillig your right to express your state of mind is equally matched by my desire to blurt whats on my mind,Thats the power of a forum. If all where to agree like sheep, whats the poingt of being on a orum with memebers from all corbers of the world?

Argument is not a negative thing, Its something to reflect upon. \m/

Why is he showing his wife's face and body?

Finnish Islamic Party. They have couple hundred members... immigrant Muslims don't seem to like them that much since they have hard time to collect names.
soO0jjE.jpg

50CC6yE.jpg

JR6OuRs.jpg

Finnish Islamic Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

good looking couple.. and the man looks quite natural in that dress..

I commend your effort for trying to lighten the mood up, because I'm pretty sick of these threads too, along with the million protest threads, but please post something more relevant to the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom