What's new

White House rules out formal apology over Pak soldiers' death

Who is asking them to apologize.... Pakistan has already stated apology won't be enough.

BTW title has been contorted by OP..

tht is the main intention of this indian thread starter:D which is clear frm the title...

Topic: Who cares for their apology? nor it will help Pakistan to calm down the general public

Stop jumping up and down .... rediff did not publish the whole report just the extract from the report.....
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/01/world/middleeast/for-pakistan-no-formal-remorse-yet-from-obama.html?_r=1

You wasted my time. I readed all four pages and i found nothing new. If you don't mind please tell me where i jumped at wrong place. Tell me why apologising pakistan is bad for obama's party? Is it because they do not want to apologise a country whom they feeding?

Hillary clinton apologised just for rechecking to APJ abdul kalam and they will not apologise for killing innocent 24 soldier. Pakistan should do something to increasing its statues

We dont need their apology it can fool indians but not us...so stop trolling

We dont need their apology it can fool indians but not us...so stop trolling
Mr.Intelligent that apology was for minor frisking incident involving APJ and it didnt deal with any innocent lives......just for frisking they apologised and dismissed two US officials.....So if not apology what else you excpect from the US ???wakeup stop comparing India now.....see the extent with which they are dealing with you..I honestly believe this is just too much, Pakistan still cannot be a partner in WOT stop spending money wastefully there...

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

On Wednesday, Mr. Kerry was guarded in his comments about the border episode. “We all appreciate how deeply this tragedy has affected the Pakistani people, and we have conveyed our heartfelt condolences through multiple channels,” Mr. Kerry said in an e-mail. “Ultimately, the only way to move the ball forward is to focus on areas where our interests align and where we can really make progress. Our two countries need each other.”
now who said none apologised for the incident????read the previous posts of your country men who brings in a new conspiracy for Obama's decision of "no apology"....

NATO has apologised. This wasn't America, but NATO.

And no one knows the exact circumstances whether there was some firing by rogue Pakistan soldiers or maybe celebratory fire mistaken for an attack as has happened before.

I personally feel, we all (Asian countries) should come together and boot America for this deed. As if it is happening with Pakistan today, what is the guarantee it will not happen with us tomorrow.

I mean, targeting Millitants/ Talibans thru Drone or direct attack is ok to some level. But attacking sholdiers should no way be accepted.

I personally feel, we all (Asian countries) should come together and boot America for this deed. As if it is happening with Pakistan today, what is the guarantee it will not happen with us tomorrow.

I mean, targeting Millitants/ Talibans thru Drone or direct attack is ok to some level. But attacking sholdiers should no way be accepted.

Why should we bother if Soldiers of foreign countries are attacked?It's not our problem.
This incident is of no importance to India.
Also NATO doesn't operate on our borders.

Mate also please stop writing things like"we should take on the US".

Why we bother if Soldiers of foreign countries are attacked?It's not our problem.
This incident is of no value to India.

Mate also please stop writing things like"we should take on the US".

Boot them does not means "fight" all the time. We should condemn strongly as we are a responsible country and should not sit eyes closed, if some thing wrong has happened in neighbor. Even if that has harmed our enemy.

Again i will say........... More we keep quite........ more we encourage them to do frequently these acts and also with others.

Strong protest is needed.

Boot them does not means "fight" all the time. We should condemn strongly as we are a responsible country and should not sit eyes closed, if some thing wrong has happened in neighbor. Even if that has harmed our enemy.

Again i will say........... More we keep quite........ more we encourage them to do frequently these acts and also with others.

Officially the GoI is silent on this issue as we are neutral to this incident & I feel that is the correct approach.
Don't forge that US is a very important partner for us.

The only one saying that NATO was the Aggressor are Pakistan Government & Pakistan Army.
It's highly possible that it was the opposite.

Is that the only reason for not expressing any regret or apology ????If you wanna thinks look like this then you are really funny indeed:rofl::rofl:...you guys are great in conspiracies hats off....The simple reason they dont express any apology is analysed by your own journo check that out and stop further foot in the mouth arguements...

Speaking of foot in mouth,

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/01/w...an-no-formal-remorse-yet-from-obama.html?_r=2

Some administration aides also worried that if Mr. Obama were to overrule the military and apologize to Pakistan, such a step could become fodder for his Republican opponents in the presidential campaign

You wasted my time. I readed all four pages and i found nothing new. If you don't mind please tell me where i jumped at wrong place. Tell me why apologising pakistan is bad for obama's party? Is it because they do not want to apologise a country whom they feeding?

now who said none apologised for the incident????read the previous posts of your country men who brings in a new conspiracy for Obama's decision of "no apology"....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Speaking of foot in mouth,

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/01/w...an-no-formal-remorse-yet-from-obama.html?_r=2

Some administration aides also worried that if Mr. Obama were to overrule the military and apologize to Pakistan, such a step could become fodder for his Republican opponents in the presidential campaign

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

apologising pakistan is become fodder for Obama's opponent for killing 28 ally's soldier and apologising a former president just for a re-checking is not fodder for his opponent??????? LOL. It is pathetic

why should U.S apologize to pakistan for a mistake done by nato .........U.S has given billions of dollars of aid to pakistan , pakistan should rather be grateful of what the U.S has done for them

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
troll.jpg

Thing is that India going more towards America now and Pakistan going towards China..Now Indian Govt doesn't want to say anything against USA...
A new Equation have been formed in this region which is in my eyes disasters for both of us(Indo-Pak).Because both USA and China will take advantage from us on our loss

Back
Top Bottom