What's new

White House blocks CNN, New York Times from press briefing hours after Trump slams media

.....you are free to make yourself feel better about your choices by denigrating India and "feeling lucky" to have got out of here :lol:

But most new apartments that come up in cities are what you call a "gated community". More importantly, these facilities exist even in non gated communities in India.

The car cleaner, the dhobi, the milkman, the garbage man, the maid, grocery boy etc is universal for all middle class families pan India. The only person who would not know about this is someone who has never lived in a middle class family before.

What I have stated is the rule, not the exceptions.
I agreed that most midde class people(even lower middle class) have access to army of low paid service provider/worker... when did I dispute that?
i feel nothing, i just want to make it clear to people who will visit India one day.. and sorely disappointed... and if you are an NRI moving to India.. dont.. think of your kids you selfish pri*k.

I agreed that most midde class people(even lower middle class) have access to army of low paid service provider/worker... when did I dispute that?
i feel nothing, i just want to make it clear to people who will visit India one day.. and sorely disappointed... and if you are an NRI moving to India.. dont.. think of your kids you selfish pri*k.

I am an Indian who CHOSE to stay in India because I felt my Kids have a better life here (I am a practising Hindu). When they grow up, they can make their own choice.

LOL at your pretence at "public service". People who visit India will see what they choose to see. Some like you see garbage, others see a vibrant society and ancient culture.

I am an Indian who CHOSE to stay in India because I felt my Kids have a better life here (I am a practising Hindu). When they grow up, they can make their own choice.

LOL at your pretence at "public service". People who visit India will see what they choose to see. Some like you see garbage, others see a vibrant society and ancient culture.
thats your choice.. i am talking about the NRIs who have not made the choice.. dont go by glossy cover... you have been warned.
what public service?... i just do it for fun.. if people benefit, i dont mind :)

thats your choice.. i am talking about the NRIs who have not made the choice.. dont go by glossy cover... you have been warned.
what public service?... i just do it for fun.. if people benefit, i dont mind :)

Yes, its clear you are having "fun". That was my whole point.

Those actions were being taken anyway

At least this way the fundamental strength of the U.S is pissed down the swanny as well.
It will be more than the actions being taken and we always assume nothing will get worse

Barring some news companies from the White House is in no way censorship -- ...if you revoke all media freedom...

To do what you think Trump wants to do would require the revocation of the First Amendment.
No problem in greater interest of the nation and democracy...he will do that.. I totally second him in this decision but I will be even happier when he takes the game to the next level and the good thing is that he is pointed in the right direction...

Most countries have a single state controlled MSM. The US doesn't need so many MSM companies.

CNN has become very anti-Trump nowadays!
Agreed.

There is a limit to disrespecting a leader of a country.

Chinese state exercise absolute control over its media sources, otherwise you would see "Xi bashing" from certain quarters on a daily basis there.

No man is perfect but to cast a leader in negative light (24/7) is damaging to the image of the country. Donald Trump isn't a dictator; he came through elections and he has delivered on a number of his promises unlike many toothless politicians.

Back
Top Bottom