What's new

White House blocks CNN, New York Times from press briefing hours after Trump slams media

Best country for us maybe cause highly educated cream of the crop Indians go their and do well.
But their home grown minorities are stuck in a low income cycle with prejudice rife.
Never bought into this american dream stuff. Its too much of a compromise , economic well being vs living as 2nd class citizens.
Only if we had more farsighted ppl in charge in India.This trump era can be used to attract a lot of the Indian and non Indian talent from abroad
live in India is sh*t... people lie, cheat, lack basic civic sense... and add to that pollution... politicians are the least of the problem... lets not get carried away... only people who leave for money will go back to the relative security of slum... but quality of life(if you want to live a honest peaceful life within your means) will suffer.

The US Constitution forbids it. Our dictator is the Constitution. So far, 'He' has been pretty good.
Good?
He has been awsome:enjoy:
The possibility of senseless war is there with the doofus in chief but other than that Donnies presidency is just what is required

live in India is sh*t... people lie, cheat, lack basic civic sense... and add to that pollution... politicians are the least of the problem... lets not get carried away... only people who leave for money will go back to the relative security of slum... but quality of life(if you want to live a honest peaceful life within your means) will suffer.

LOL...looks like you have never known life outside an Indian slum while in India.

I admit pollution is worse, but people are more humane.

many poor people may lie and cheat, but give people a LOT more respect than what you experience in the west.

Some people has less civic sense, but have a lot more social sense.

India offers FAR more variety and diversity in life, community life etc. and a much more comfortable life even if you are middle class. A maid to clean your house, a chauffeur to drive your car. Someone to wash your dishes and even cook for you. Family and friends in your circle.

Multitude of festivals and celebrations, opportunities to participate in community affairs.

The west is better if you have no friends and family and want to live well with what your earn in relative safety. But for everybody who has a close family, and social life, India beats the west hands down.

And this is from someone who has been to the west, both US and Europe.

LOL...looks like you have never known life outside an Indian slum while in India.

I admit pollution is worse, but people are more humane.

many poor people may lie and cheat, but give people a LOT more respect than what you experience in the west.

Some people has less civic sense, but have a lot more social sense.

India offers FAR more variety and diversity in life, community life etc. and a much more comfortable life even if you are middle class. A maid to clean your house, a chauffeur to drive your car. Someone to wash your dishes and even cook for you. Family and friends in your circle.

Multitude of festivals and celebrations, opportunities to participate in community affairs.

The west is better if you have no friends and family and want to live well with what your earn in relative safety. But for everybody who has a close family, and social life, India beats the west hands down.

And this is from someone who has been to the west, both US and Europe.
nope, I just said the whole India is like slum compared to developed world... even the nicest bits of delhi is like slum compared to UK... kolkata the less said is better.. mumbai/chennai same as delhi.. you have not lived outside India in developed world for any duration probably to get a feel of it.
am pretty much exactly in same position as @Mastan Khan in other thread.

Yeah I already said the relative peace, when you are surrounded by people like you.. when you wont be discriminated.. is the attractive bit of it...

nope, I just said the whole India is like slum compared to developed world... even the nicest bits of delhi is like slum compared to UK... kolkata the less said is better.. mumbai/chennai same as delhi.. you have not lived outside India in developed world for any duration probably to get a feel of it.
am pretty much exactly in same position as @Mastan Khan in other thread.

Yeah I already said the relative peace, when you are surrounded by people like you.. when you wont be discriminated.. is the attractive bit of it...

:lol:..... which is why I said you have not known life outside a slum in India. :disagree:

The part where you are no discriminated is the least of it. The part where you are recognised and acknowledged by society is the good part. The part where you are invited to people's homes and people come to visit you just to spend time with you and your family.

:lol:..... which is why I said you have not known life outside a slum in India. :disagree:

The part where you are no discriminated is the least of it. The part where you are recognised and acknowledged by society is the good part. The part where you are invited to people's homes and people come to visit you just to spend time with you and your family.
lol.. :)
tell this to people who are not from India.. post pics of incredible india.. they might not know...
once they go there they will realize even the nicest neighborhood has overflowing garbage, people spitting on street.. cows roaming and sh*tting.. etc etc..
and when they take pics.... just call them racist... and wonder 'hey why dont you take pic of this nice building we Indians made... you guys are jealous.. you focus on poverty and filth' .. ha ha.

tell this to people who are not from India.. post pics of incredible india.. they might not know...
once they go there they will realize even the nicest neighborhood has overflowing garbage, people spitting on street.. cows roaming and sh*tting.. etc etc..
and when they take pics.... just call them racist... and wonder 'hey why dont you take pic of this nice building we Indians made... you guys are jealous.. you focus on poverty and filth' .. ha ha.
Umm You guys ?
Don't you have Indian flag or another false flagger . Anyway carry on :D

Umm You guys ?
Don't you have Indian flag or another false flagger . Anyway carry on :D
you guys means people who post pics of 'incredible india'... hide the real filth... lol
my flags are set by webby.. I had removed both. go petition him/her.

you guys means people who post pics of 'incredible india'... hide the real filth... lol
my flags are set by webby.. I had removed both. go petition him/her.
You see what you want to see.

You see the filth and we see the incredible India.

You see what you want to see.

You see the filth and we see the incredible India.
I doubt you will be so charitable if you were not emotionally attached to the place... if it was another 3rd world country for example which is worse than India...
I was talking objectively... this sort of mindset leads to distortion of truth in your mind and you accuse others of lying when its visible, right there...

LOL Indeed.

overflowing-bin-and-rubbish-in-central-london-uk-c5mp5h.jpg

I don't need to convince people who are not from India.

As for cows roaming, that does not make India a "slum". It just makes us unique. A civilisation where cows roam among humans in relative safety. These just happen to be OUR standards.

Too bad you did not experience life in India beyond your slum.

I doubt you will be so charitable if you were not emotionally attached to the place... if it was another 3rd world country for example which is worse than India...
I was talking objectively... this sort of mindset leads to distortion of truth in your mind and you accuse others of lying when its visible, right there...
I never went outside India so i can not comment but i know what India looks like and i can certainly comment on your way of looking things. It is how it is.

LOL Indeed.

overflowing-bin-and-rubbish-in-central-london-uk-c5mp5h.jpg

I don't need to convince people who are not from India.

As for cows roaming, that does not make India a "slum". It just makes us unique. A civilisation where cows roam among humans in relative safety. These just happen to be OUR standards.

Too bad you did not experience life in India beyond your slum.
He comment on spitting and erases Friday night vomits in front of London bars. I understand his kind and you are wasting time.

White people vomit is lovely and brown/black people spitting is bad. You get my point?

I never went outside India so i can not comment but i know what India looks like and i can certainly comment on your way of looking things. It is how it is.
well, why dont you visit thailand.. its nearby.. and its not that developed country.. see the difference in attitude/manner regarding cleanliness.
I understand you lack outside perspective... I cant say much about how to get it.

well, why dont you visit thailand.. its nearby.. and its not that developed country.. see the difference in attitude/manner regarding cleanliness.
I understand you lack outside perspective... I cant say much about how to get it.
2FB6997800000578-3380899-image-a-108_1451622464589.jpg

Back
Top Bottom