What's new

White-coloured Mi-17 helicopters of Bangladesh

With U.N. Medal recipients : almost all these personnel are from BAF and a few personnel from Bd Army :
di-2DLP.jpg

Related copter photos in posts # 112, # 113, # 369, # 372, # 373, # 374, # 375, # 376, # 377, # 586, # 590 and # 602 of another thread

its not BD only which use mi-17 in UN missions dude .i dont know why you guys start twist every thing now a days .BANGLADESH air force has 17 mi-17 while pakistani fleet reach 106+ so we still looking transport from you .

Well, I presume sparing helicopters by Bangladesh is an achievement.

Hence, they are proud of it as is evident by the opening of this thread.

India, Pakistan and many other countries too have helicopters, transport planes, tanks, ICVs etc operating under the UN Flag but for them, it is so normal and common that one does not find the necessity to open a thread.

Well, I presume sparing helicopters by Bangladesh is an achievement.

Hence, they are proud of it as is evident by the opening of this thread.

India, Pakistan and many other countries too have helicopters, transport planes, tanks, ICVs etc operating under the UN Flag but for them, it is so normal and common that one does not find the necessity to open a thread.

your Bangladesh allergy has reached severe stage.... This guy opened another thread on fouga magister. So ??? It is about Bangladesh defence and i do not think he has done any fault by posting some of his collections.....

your Bangladesh allergy has reached severe stage.... This guy opened another thread on fouga magister. So ??? It is about Bangladesh defence and i do not think he has done any fault by posting some of his collections.....

Does Bangladesh Defence means merely appending photos?

Nothing to write?

What is so great about one white helicopter and a photo?

What that helicopter is doing is more to the point of explaining the contribution the Bangladesh contingent is doing to the UN cause.

You call be troll, but you fail to realise that you have actually contributed sweet fanny adams to BD Defence.\

Therefore, you are the ones who are wallowing like a beached whale.

Does Bangladesh Defence means merely appending photos?

Yes undoubtedly...better then rape or political gaga threads.

Nothing to write?

Go through other sticky military threads here...there has been writing and discussions. We write or append photos, shouldnt be a concern for you as long as it does not violate forum norms.

What is so great about one white helicopter and a photo?

Nothing great...he wanted to show our helicopters and soldiers in UN mission. Any problem with that?

What that helicopter is doing is more to the point of explaining the contribution the Bangladesh contingent is doing to the UN cause.

And hence that was the point of him to open the thread. If Imran Khan pointed that his post was a mistake, could happen...OP has confessed that the wrote "probably".

Its not a big deal for India or Pakistan...good. We would like to display and be proud over our small achievements. You have any issues?

Cheers!!!

its not BD only which use mi-17 in UN missions dude .i dont know why you guys start twist every thing now a days .BANGLADESH air force has 17 mi-17 while pakistani fleet reach 106+ so we still looking transport from you .

Do you have any sources to confirm that number?

According to wiki, BAF operates a total of 25 Mi-17s which includes all variants. It could be more. They also operate numerous Bell 212s.
List of aircraft of the Bangladesh Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

UN Mission Deployment
More than 600+ BAF personnel, including officers & airmen, 10 BAF helicopters and are currently deployed to various UN Missions. Another C-130 transport aircraft is providing support to UN Mission in Africa. With the deployment of C-130 aircraft and its personnel, Bangladesh became the largest troops contributing country in UN Peace Keeping Missions.

BAF in peacekeeping operations:
[ UNIKOM (Kuwait) - BAF ]

That's IAF. Not BAF.

There is no doubt that Bangladesh is No 1 in contributing to the UN effort with Pakistan as the 2nd and India coming third.

To spare 10 out of the 25 helicopters is a good contribution which is nearly 50%.

Now that is how the contribution of Bangladesh should be presented rather than one photo of one white helicopter.

With what Zabanya has presented, one has hardly any leeway to complain!

And indeed, Zabanya has presented the Bangladesh point of view very categorically!

Imran is also not too wrong.

If you post one white helicopter and imply that it fulfils the whole UN effort, you surely mislead!

I posted the picture of one BD tanker reading a newspaper. Does it mean that all tankers are newspaper addicts on duty?

Do you have any sources to confirm that number?

According to wiki, BAF operates a total of 25 Mi-17s which includes all variants. It could be more. They also operate numerous Bell 212s.
List of aircraft of the Bangladesh Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BAF in peacekeeping operations:
[ UNIKOM (Kuwait) - BAF ]

every country members has less arms in numbers they use same trick of secret weapons even its 25 or 45 still less then 50% of pak mi-17 fleet.leave alone another huge fleet of choppers . you guys please keep Pakistan away from your thread there is no probably may be or whatever.we are still biggest force in UNO operations and we never deploy our troops there far ask helps from BD there for transport . if bd send 6 of mi-17 its mean Pakistan deply 20 of mi-17 puma and bells there if our solders need them there .if you search abut UNO helicopters every nation send there troops with helicopter there .please search .

i requset again from BD members keep pakistan our from your every thread .
pakistani puma also deploy there

ArmyHelicopter.jpg

Well I don't how many Mi-17 BA or BAF uses but what I have read the number of Mi17 used both by PA and PAF is around 100.

I would be surprised if Pak has 100 Mi 17.

But then, surprise me!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom