What's new

While India builds a statue, China opens world's highest bridge to traffic

What is so special that you are asking for our opinion? Some high rise building may be eighth wonder for you guys but not for us.
m
India has a domestic industrial system that is now being dubbed the next big thing in the world after the dragon lost steam.

India will endure for more time than you can imagine.

We just need to wait and see whether the future chinese generations will take bath or not.

Kevlar / vests / night vision goggles / water bottle are all called stocks, not arms.

More future tense-laden rhetoric by bharatis. Time for india to join NATO. No action- talk only.

m

More future tense-laden rhetoric by bharatis. Time for india to join NATO. No action- talk only.
We do not need your advise to either build or not build statues. So mind your own business and stop bluffing here. Whether we will build statue or none of your business.

And still you guys are advising us.

nah. u said Indians have a talent in building statues- yet all the world's tallest statues are in china. u guys cant clean up your rivers or build expressways. u guys cant remove slums and provide better quality housing for your people. u guys cant build tall statues too.

what gives?

India's richest, world-class city and capital of Bollywood, Mumbai- where a proposed beautiful statue would be built off its coast:

mumbai-slums-759.jpg

Mumbai+slums

77f1e3407efbe63713ed794b2817b322.jpg

mumbaislumdharavi.jpg

Mumbai City's clean and pristine Juhu Beach:
mumbai-pollution-one-most-populated-cities-world-business-capital-india-home-to-people-like-other-50638782.jpg

14.jpg

Gigantic world-class port of Mumbai:
3.jpg

Mumbai-Port-Trust.jpg

Last edited:
If you want an Indian to stop talking, you might as well kill him because Indians love to talk. They talk, talk, and talk. They can't help it.
This is a great idea. I think you have borrowed it from CPC government in China. How they shoot people in back side of the head who speaks against them is amazing.

This is a great idea. I think you have borrowed it from CPC government in China. How they shoot people in back side of the head who speaks against them is amazing.
I would like to see some proof of that, Please give me links or something, also please do some due diligent for what you are going to post.

India's richest, world-class city and capital of Bollywood, Mumbai- where a proposed beautiful statue would be built off its coast:

mumbai-slums-759.jpg

Mumbai+slums

77f1e3407efbe63713ed794b2817b322.jpg

mumbaislumdharavi.jpg

Mumbai City's clean and pristine Juhu Beach:
mumbai-pollution-one-most-populated-cities-world-business-capital-india-home-to-people-like-other-50638782.jpg

14.jpg

Gigantic world-class port of Mumbai:
3.jpg

Mumbai-Port-Trust.jpg

:fie:I really hope this situation is a temporary by product of industrialization and urbanization. Having that many people living in slums while a few having immense wealth reminds me of the dystopian movie Elypsium. Its not a matter of these people being "poor" but the disorganization/disunity of their minds which manifests in the environment they create, vice versa, like how having a messy room will result in a cluttered mind. It's the mentality of the people that this environment breeds that worries me. I think the elites who had the privilege of a good environment should feel repulsed by this sight and even out of selfish motives change the conditions of these people.

Last edited:
Does anyone know which way will Shivaji Maharaj be facing? The Indian Ocean? Indian mainland? Pakistan?

I would like to see some proof of that, Please give me links or something, also please do some due diligent for what you are going to post.
All right if I post pictures and video than do you promise that you will leave this thread?

NATO is a bigger bully than China.

No, thanks. India prefers peaceful growth only. Real peace, not the type China is publishing for years now.

NATO is a bigger bully than China.

No, thanks. India prefers peaceful growth only. Real peace, not the type China is publishing for years now.

Indians prefer peaceful growth by honing their oral skills while maintaining inaction.
1gwlyu.jpg

1gwlzv.jpg

some existing beautiful monuments of india's richest city and Bollywood capital, Mumbai:

84526-050-4CF305EA.jpg

built to commerate the visit of the then Emperor and Empress of India- George V and Mary of Teck

Emperor of India https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_V:
King_George_V_1911_color-crop.jpg

800px-Queenmaryformalportrait_edit3.jpg

Empress of India https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_of_Teck

Rajabai-Tower.jpg

Rajabai Clock Tower:

History[edit]
The Rajabai Clock Tower was designed by Sir George Gilbert Scott, an English architect.[1] He modeled it on Big Ben in London.

The foundation stone was laid on 1 March 1869 and construction was completed in November 1878. The total cost of construction came to 200,000, a princely sum in those days. This entire cost was defrayed by Premchand Roychand, a prosperous broker who founded the Bombay Stock Exchange on the condition that the tower be named after his mother Rajabai.

Premchand Roychand's mother was blind and as a staunch follower of Jain religion she was supposed to consume her dinner before evening. The evening bell of the tower helped her to know the time without anyone's help.

The tower was closed to the public after it became a frequent spot for those attempting to commit suicide.

Last edited:
Yes but they are bluff masters.
Who is? China?
I've been to both the countries - China and India. Would you take my statements at face value?

Yes but they are bluff masters.
Who is? China?
I've been to both the countries - China and India. Would you take my statements at face value?
No I will not feel sad but I will post 10 picture of dirty china for each one you post. However I do not like to do that and that is why I told you guys not to indulge in that. Let us post beautiful picture of our own countries.
Pls do. Start the count.

Indians prefer peaceful growth by honing their oral skills while maintaining inaction.
1gwlyu.jpg

1gwlzv.jpg

some existing beautiful monuments of india's richest city and Bollywood capital, Mumbai:

84526-050-4CF305EA.jpg

built to commerate the visit of the then Emperor and Empress of India- George V and Mary of Teck

Emperor of India https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_V:
King_George_V_1911_color-crop.jpg

800px-Queenmaryformalportrait_edit3.jpg

Empress of India https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_of_Teck

Rajabai-Tower.jpg

Rajabai Clock Tower:

History[edit]
The Rajabai Clock Tower was designed by Sir George Gilbert Scott, an English architect.[1] He modeled it on Big Ben in London.

The foundation stone was laid on 1 March 1869 and construction was completed in November 1878. The total cost of construction came to 200,000, a princely sum in those days. This entire cost was defrayed by Premchand Roychand, a prosperous broker who founded the Bombay Stock Exchange on the condition that the tower be named after his mother Rajabai.

Premchand Roychand's mother was blind and as a staunch follower of Jain religion she was supposed to consume her dinner before evening. The evening bell of the tower helped her to know the time without anyone's help.

The tower was closed to the public after it became a frequent spot for those attempting to commit suicide.

So the decent bits of Indians cities were built by the Brits and various other colonizers... No wonder.

So the decent bits of Indians cities were built by the Brits and various other colonizers... No wonder.
First you said that there India has no decent cities and now you say that they are build by Britishers. So you accept that India has decent cities right?

First you said that there India has no decent cities and now you say that they are build by Britishers. So you accept that India has decent cities right?

I said "decent bits of Indian cities". So you accept you are an illiterate pillock, right?

Back
Top Bottom