What's new

While India builds a statue, China opens world's highest bridge to traffic

please build more statues. @MULUBJA

We do not need your advise to either build or not build statues. So mind your own business and stop bluffing here. Whether we will build statue or none of your business.

Tallest statues in the world:

num 2):

Spring_Temple_Buddha_picturing_Vairocana%2C_in_Lushan_County%2C_Henan%2C_China.png

num 4:

Yan_and_huang.jpg

num 6:
%D0%A1%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%83%D1%8F_%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B8_%D0%93%D1%83%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%8C%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%8C_%D0%B2_%D0%A7%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%88%D0%B5.jpg

num 9:
800px-Gbyte_travel_china_wuxi_0030.jpg

num 10:

Guan_Yin_of_the_South_Sea_of_Sanya.JPG

num 11:
99-dizhang-statue-600.jpg

num 12:
87f3b8d1efa0ca62fd35e3d0d314763e.jpg

num 14:

f3ef13c1-6421-4119-8d4c-17c2bf0ca95b.jpg

All in China

And still you guys are advising us.

Tallest statues in the world:

num 2):

Spring_Temple_Buddha_picturing_Vairocana%2C_in_Lushan_County%2C_Henan%2C_China.png

num 4:

Yan_and_huang.jpg

num 6:
%D0%A1%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%83%D1%8F_%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B8_%D0%93%D1%83%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%8C%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%8C_%D0%B2_%D0%A7%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%88%D0%B5.jpg

num 9:
800px-Gbyte_travel_china_wuxi_0030.jpg

num 10:

Guan_Yin_of_the_South_Sea_of_Sanya.JPG

num 11:
99-dizhang-statue-600.jpg

num 12:
87f3b8d1efa0ca62fd35e3d0d314763e.jpg

num 14:

f3ef13c1-6421-4119-8d4c-17c2bf0ca95b.jpg

All in China

Nice to see Indian Buddha statue in china. After all whole world has got enlightment with Indian sprritualism. It is a different matter that some poople shy away from the obligation and does abusing in return.

Screw statues! We need more of this

Chongqing
2.jpg

Shenzhen
2.jpg
Guangzhou
7.jpg
Shanghai
13304997_1762665343950570_3039192081378843095_o.jpg

My little indian trolls,am I feeling inseure again?:D where is your "unbiased" opinions on that?:D

hahahah what a joke- what has my nationality got to do with pointing out India is a dirt poort country who prioritses building statues with the little money she has over addressing her poverty aissues?

Even so, SIngapore is a largely Sino-istic country anyway.

yes this is why i said CHinese look down on those who do not even attempt to improve themselves and change their fate for the better- like animals
thanks for confirmation ! keep marinating in ur own shit !

Haha, so many countries are using India. India thought they were all affiliated to India? Obey the orders of India...
India's economic development over the past 3 years has given India too much confidence. Imagine if India develops for 30 years. India will wage war...But before that, India should learn from China. Endure for 30 years..... After all, China has established military influence in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Burma. This is different from the mouth of India...

Crap. Whole world (especially Donald Trump) clearly understands how China endured for 30 years.
Now we need to see how China is going to endure the next two or three decades.
Except Pakistan (so much for their bloated ego) none of the nations you listed have the reason to act against India.
China's strategy to encircle India is a big failure and you people ended up begging our support for your stand on SCS.

I did not post that picture. And if chinese government is so efficient than why there are so many pictures of chinese dirt is floating all around net?
haha, do your research then you will know. don't believe everything you read or see on the internet.

haha, do your research then you will know. don't believe everything you read or see on the internet.

Ok so I give you the exclusive right to belive about india from net. Are you happy now?

Crap. Whole world (especially Donald Trump) clearly understands how China endured for 30 years.
Now we need to see how China is going to endure the next two or three decades.
Except Pakistan (so much for their bloated ego) none of the nations you listed have the reason to act against India.
China's strategy to encircle India is a big failure and you people ended up begging our support for your stand on SCS.
To tell you the truth, I really suggest that you should be patient for 30 years. India is facing too many problems. India did not even establish a complete industrial system.
Perhaps you do not know, Philippines and Malaysia are beginning to import Chinese weapons, including Thailand is China's long-term arms customers.
https://www.rt.com/news/369956-duterte-china-philippines-arms/

http://news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/11/02/16/malaysia-signs-landmark-deal-to-buy-china-warships
(I'm just showing off, after all, China is the world's third largest arms exporter.)
So India's fantasy is ridiculous. But the reality is cruel. Endure for 30 years...

To tell you the truth, I really suggest that you should be patient for 30 years. India is facing too many problems. India did not even establish a complete industrial system.
Perhaps you do not know, Philippines and Malaysia are beginning to import Chinese weapons, including Thailand is China's long-term arms customers.
https://www.rt.com/news/369956-duterte-china-philippines-arms/

http://news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/11/02/16/malaysia-signs-landmark-deal-to-buy-china-warships
(I'm just showing off, after all, China is the world's third largest arms exporter.)
So India's fantasy is ridiculous. But the reality is cruel. Endure for 30 years...

India has a domestic industrial system that is now being dubbed the next big thing in the world after the dragon lost steam.

India will endure for more time than you can imagine.

We just need to wait and see whether the future chinese generations will take bath or not.

Kevlar / vests / night vision goggles / water bottle are all called stocks, not arms.

India has a domestic industrial system that is now being dubbed the next big thing in the world after the dragon lost steam.

What is this "domestic industrial system"? What does it produce? Who has dubbed it the next big thing?

Or are these just empty claims you pulled out of your arse?

Back
Top Bottom