What's new

While India builds a statue, China opens world's highest bridge to traffic

Who here talked about external debt?? I'm also not talked about public debt..
I was talked about the debt fueled economy of China.. That is I talked about your growing corporate & house hold debt (It gives this high GDP growth now)..

please list out any country's economy that is not fueled by these 'debts' that you are tlaking about then. as an example, i guess house mortgages are given free in every country on this earth.

Oh, so the road to India's superpower is long.
1, India's poor industrial problems.
2, India's poor agricultural problems.
3, India's poor infrastructure.
4, the industrial structure of India deformity.
5, the social structure of India deformity.
6, the poor level of urbanization in India.
The road twists and turns and long. Come on.

Yes you said it right. Our problems are poor. Our achievements are strong. When any illiterate copy pest something, they do not know what it means. High IQ people. One can have an idea of their High IQ from a single sentence they right.

Last edited:
Is this the answer of a low HDI country?
Fail as usual. India's obsession with superpower status is not understandable. Similarly, India's definition of a superpower is not understandable. China is a developing country, and every Chinese knows it. But Indians seem like to say China as a superpower. And Same Indians like to call themselves super powers.
Probably only in this way can shorten the distance between India and the superpower. Indian’ 3 years economic development seems to have forgotten India how failed.

Yeah Indians are saying China is a Super Power. That's what we teach them in schools and colleges and even in MBA level colleges and even in Medical College. First lesson is that taking Oath 'China is a Super power "

And in Parliament of India also says that China is a Super Power country.

And we have the dream of becoming super power like China. And we will proudly do so till we reach that goal. We have the capability not like super intelligent like China though but we have intelligence of normal human beings. Sorry for not being such a wonderful intelligence creature like Chinese. What to do. Sad part

This is a defence forum . A very good forum is skyscrapercity for all infrastructure additions. Just dont troll their, its a serious forum with good standards.

posting the truth = trolling, not to mention this is the 'Central and South Asia affairs' section discussing about how Indians are preferring to build a statue in the middle of the sea then to feed their own dirt-poor citizens, while China has jsut completed building a bridge to shorten travelling time for its citizens(aka upgrading life quality) .

Moreever, this is not the not the 'Indian Defence forum subsection', yet im being accused of trolling as a lowly cheapshot

Sorry i hit some sore spots

Last edited:
Yes you said it right. Our problems are poor and our achievements are strong. When any illiterate copy pest something, they do not know what it means. High IQ people. One can have an idea of their High IQ from a single sentence they right.
I'm always marvelled by Indian accomplishments and their IQs,relax)))))))))))

Even a high IQ chinese like you does not understand that this is primarily a defence forum . If everyone starts flooding this forum with infra videos and images , it wastes bandwidth and space. And frankly if you have seen one metro or building , you have seen them all. Now be a good boy and concentrate on defence topics. Bai bai.

read my post again before u make more evasive excuses for yourself

haha.

1guqmn.jpg

because that won't alleviate the sore in your butt)))))))))
LOL yes. We are butt hurt as you built Bridges. Which we had one bridge too. But we are pity and always feel sorry for the insecurity due to the brutal oppression history of Chinese civilization. That's were we are better humans than super intelligent Chinese people

My favourite line of this video is,quote" But one city that consistantly tops the charts is Delhi,India,according the the world's health organization,Delhi has the worst air quality of any other major cities in the world,with particle level twice as high as China's infamously polluted Beijing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" quote ends, Dyyyyyyyyyyyyymn:D:D:D:D

That's the fricking reason to feel so damn superior and more secure than those self-entitled people south of our country :D:D:D:D:D

Yeah Indians are saying China is a Super Power. That's what we teach them in schools and colleges and even in MBA level colleges and even in Medical College. First lesson is that taking Oath 'China is a Super power "

And in Parliament of India also says that China is a Super Power country.

And we have the dream of becoming super power like China. And we will proudly do so till we reach that goal. We have the capability not like super intelligent like China though but we have intelligence of normal human beings. Sorry for not being such a wonderful intelligence creature like Chinese. What to do. Sad part
I don't want to repeat that China is a developing country. There is no claim to be a superpower like India.
This is India's own idea that even though India has a normal IQ, it can divert attention away from hunger, but it is clear that the world has a clear understanding of India. If Indians are not satisfied with their IQ, they should try to improve their HDI. rather than lower their China in own world... Then close to India

360截图20161006020936571.jpg

Garbage is always garbage.

Yes you said it right. Our problems are poor. Our achievements are strong. When any illiterate copy pest something, they do not know what it means. High IQ people. One can have an idea of their High IQ from a single sentence they right.
Yes, Yes... You're a high IQ. Don't need too much emphasis. I would like to believe that you have a high IQ.

LOL yes. We are butt hurt as you built Bridges. Which we had one bridge too. But we are pity and always feel sorry for the insecurity due to the brutal oppression history of Chinese civilization. That's were we are better humans than super intelligent Chinese people
Similarly, we are often sorry for the oppression of 18 million modern slaves by indians. Internet era, who don't know who?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom