What's new

While India builds a statue, China opens world's highest bridge to traffic

please do search on google and post those pictures, why not? but there is a fundamental difference between China and India, when Chinese people see those pictures, their will want to make changes to that situation, but when Indian people see that kind of pictures, their will think that is "normal" no need to change. to; but I do sincerely hope some one in your Government will do some thing about it!

Who told you that we do not want to change situation? It is Chinese who posted pictures. I just posted one to stop them to malign the thread by issuing a warning. We Do not want to enjoy poverty or anything bad about other countries like you guys do. Yours is a very shallow civilization starts with physical comforts and ends with physical comfort. Our government has started the biggest cleanliness drive of the world and we do not need any lacture from anybody. We happened to be the richest and wealthiest country of this planet for centuries which we lost in last 2 centuries. We are o a way to regain it. We have done so many things in last few years and you will see a totally transformed India couple of decades to come

India is experiencing the worst administration under Hindutva bigots whose only aim is to topple democracy by spreading anarchy, confusion among the masses so that the Nagpuri Thong group can take over India and do the Shuddhi Kalasha by the genocide of Muslims and Christians, the blood of infidels soaking Bharat so as to enrich Bharat under the terrorist Hindutva fanatic rule which they expect to achieve in the coming decades. The 5500 carore Shivaji statue or Vallabhbhai statue in Gujarat are all part of cleverly planned according to the master plan to instill Hindu nationalism among the masses which should culminate in the fall of democracy.

For Indians, this is worrysome. For Sanghis, they are of course happy, the terrorists be it Taliban, ISIS or RSS - all looks happy because their brains are already lost for their ideologies. The destruction of India, a country of hundreds of small kingdoms, different cultures all put together by the Mughal, and then the British is been carried out by the Gobar Sanghiparivar. The apologists, the 100% Convinced idiots are spread among common people too, especially in the illiterate cow belt Hindi speakers who believes that their Khalifa Omar - Modi is going to bring Americans and Germans to work in Ahmedabad slums. India is experiencing Gobar-nance and Idiocracy under RSS-BJP rule. The apologists the RSS IT cell has successfully convinced illiterate cow belt people that India has developed under RSS rule and the poor illiterates wants Hindu Rajya now.

beautiful my foot. show me picutres of clean, modern-looking India cities please(cos i cant find even a single 1 on google lol)

We have a proverb. A butcher will not smell bad of any meat. You guys will not be able to see any beauty in what we post. So get lost. You guys are not worth my reply.

of course there is no poverty is china .. the land of honey and milk !! and funny to see a so called singapore member riding Chinese ping pong

hahahah what a joke- what has my nationality got to do with pointing out India is a dirt poort country who prioritses building statues with the little money she has over addressing her poverty aissues?

Even so, SIngapore is a largely Sino-istic country anyway.

please do search on google and post those pictures, why not? but there is a fundamental difference between China and India, when Chinese people see those pictures, their will want to make changes to that situation, but when Indian people see that kind of pictures, their will think that is "normal" no need to change.; but I do sincerely hope some one in your Government will do some thing about it!

yes this is why i said CHinese look down on those who do not even attempt to improve themselves and change their fate for the better- like animals

Lol... Good, is the "clean India" plan completed? India's declared “superpower makes” you feel so confident?
Baby, believe me, I'll make you feel sad.
But I really don't want to do that. After all, India's data is known all over the world. Don't bother to find.
Or do we compare something else?

Get lost and make me sad. Let us see who sads whom. I have handled and expose many like you on this forum and they have started trolling and personal attack when left with no answer. You can try that.

Who told you that we do not want to change situation? It is Chinese who posted pictures. I just posted one to stop them to malign the thread by issuing a warning. We Do not want to enjoy poverty or anything bad about other countries like you guys do. Yours is a very shallow civilization starts with physical comforts and ends with physical comfort. Our government has started the biggest cleanliness drive of the world and we do not need any lacture from anybody. We happened to be the richest and wealthiest country of this planet for centuries which we lost in last 2 centuries. We are o a way to regain it. We have done so many things in last few years and you will see a totally transformed India couple of decades to come

issue what warning? more like u have never ending excuses in your magic turban that you cant handle the reality and are begging people to stop posting the truth. hahahahha

images

India is experiencing the worst administration under Hindutva bigots whose only aim is to topple democracy by spreading anarchy, confusion among the masses so that the Nagpuri Thong group can take over India and do the Shuddhi Kalasha by the genocide of Muslims and Christians, the blood of infidels soaking Bharat so as to enrich Bharat under the terrorist Hindutva fanatic rule which they expect to achieve in the coming decades. The 5500 carore Shivaji statue or Vallabhbhai statue in Gujarat are all part of cleverly planned according to the master plan to instill Hindu nationalism among the masses which should culminate in the fall of democracy.

For Indians, this is worrysome. For Sanghis, they are of course happy, the terrorists be it Taliban, ISIS or RSS - all looks happy because their brains are already lost for their ideologies. The destruction of India, a country of hundreds of small kingdoms, different cultures all put together by the Mughal, and then the British is been carried out by the Gobar Sanghiparivar. The apologists, the 100% Convinced idiots are spread among common people too, especially in the illiterate cow belt Hindi speakers who believes that their Khalifa Omar - Modi is going to bring Americans and Germans to work in Ahmedabad slums. India is experiencing Gobar-nance and Idiocracy under RSS-BJP rule. The apologists the RSS IT cell has successfully convinced illiterate cow belt people that India has developed under RSS rule and the poor illiterates wants Hindu Rajya now.

Calm down Mulla he is going to stay for next two decades. Make yourself habbituated with that and do not increse your BP. Your bluffing is not going to change anything except making you ill.

India continues to have misplaced priorities. India is spending $530 on a stupid statue while China...

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...st-bridge-to-traffic/articleshow/56239563.cms

China opens world's highest bridge to traffic
A towering bridge hanging 565 metres (1,854 feet) above a gorge in southwestern China opened to traffic on Thursday, with state media hailing it as the world's highest bridge.

The Beipanjiang bridge spans 1.34 km (0.83 miles) between Xuanwei city in Yunnan province and Shuicheng county in Guizhou and cost 1.023 billion yuan (about $140 million) to build, broadcaster China Central Television said.

The four lane bridge, which took three years to build, will cut journey time between Xuanwei and Shuicheng county from more than four hours to about an hour, CCTV said.
As much as I disapprove of idol worship, my religion teaches me not to insult other peoples deities. Please edit your statement.

Thank You.

Indian Government never claimed India is a super power.
It is the non-Indian fools like we see in this forum and stooges like you influenced by them rant that.
It will take 20-25 years for us to become a power. Already we are giving a hard time for China. Imagine how the future will be for you surrounded on all sides by enemies and not so favourable nations (India, Japan, Mongolia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, USA and Russia). China can't run away.
Haha, so many countries are using India. India thought they were all affiliated to India? Obey the orders of India...
India's economic development over the past 3 years has given India too much confidence. Imagine if India develops for 30 years. India will wage war...But before that, India should learn from China. Endure for 30 years..... After all, China has established military influence in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Burma. This is different from the mouth of India...

In 1990 Japan's GDP were $2.5 trillion & your were $250 billion.. Is than means your ancestors were lazy like animals?? Don't show off with your new found wealth.. It's cheap like a newly born rich man.. You don't know what will be after 2 decades..

another typical future tense-laden rhetoric by Bharatis

Last edited:
Get lost and make me sad. Let us see who sads whom. I have handled and expose many like you on this forum and they have started trolling and personal attack when left with no answer. You can try that.
Hey, do not need too seriously, after all, India is a low HDI countries.

Haha, baby, China is a developing country, this is our government recognized. China has a huge investment in the poor, including education, health care, employment, etc., but it is undeniable that China is too big. Such a large country has unimaginable difficulties.
India is a superpower, it's your government's propaganda... This is different.
The biggest difference is the attitude of governance.
This can be seen from the poverty line standard of 32 rupees a day in India.

No no thanks for Ur graceful humble qualities. China is a huge country so it has many problems and a developing country. But India is small high land with no problem. Yet failed to become a super power. Like China. Only difference that China still failed terribly to become a Superpower due to many problems but India failed to become Super Power even when india is a small state size of Taiwan yet not failed due to low IQ intelligence than mighty people of China. Very innovative people you are. All hail China and Chinese innovation and mighty IQ

Calm down Mulla
Hey Gobar Sanghi, I'm not a Mullah. So anyone who's opposing Gobar-nance and Modi-ification should be anti-national and a Muslim right? This is what is taught is RSS terrorist camps or Sakhas. They first look for identity of the anti-RSS voice and identifies oh..he should be a Muslim/Christian/Dalit etc etc to target them in an organized way. Enough of your kind of terrorist sympathisers are roaming in the online sphere.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom