What's new

Which was the dirtiest pakistani city you've ever been to ?

Well.wisher

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
For me , it was sukkur. I expected some good while visiting it but returned with a headache and had to take 3 panadols .
It was dirty , narrow , noisy ... especially the markets made me run away . It's very bad that with such narrow streets of markets , rickshaws nd motorbikes were still allowed to come in and made the people's shopping more miserable.
. People were nice but city was not .

After sukkur , it's been Jacobabad, it gave me same level of headache I got in sukkur . So dirty , narrow , dusty .
And has someone tasted the glorious water of Jacobabad ? :cheesy:

What about you ?

For me , it was sukkur. I expected some good while visiting it but returned with a headache and had to take 3 panadols .
It was dirty , narrow , noisy ... especially the markets made me run away . It's very bad that with such narrow streets of markets , rickshaws nd motorbikes were still allowed to come in and made the people's shopping more miserable.

After sukkur , it's been Jacobabad, it gave me same level of headache I got in sukkur . So dirty , narrow , dusty .

What about you ?
Gujranwala is the dirtiest city in Pakistan probably in the world.

Sorry to say but Karachi.. I visited Karachi 2 years back and it was real mess.

All Pakistani cities are same dirty,narrow,unplanned and messy,heck even today Islambad which was built according to plan is getting surrounded by unplanned Areas,it looks like a bunglow in slums today.

All Pakistani cities are same dirty,narrow,unplanned and messy,heck even today Islambad which was built according to plan is getting surrounded by unplanned Areas,it looks like a bunglow in slums today.

That's the cost of not developing rural areas. You can't plan for an immediate influx of people. Cities have all the opportunities and people are pouring into them. Its become so overwhelming randomly colonies are being built within cities and they're the areas the have the most garbage. It's actually a pretty easy solution to develop rural areas and provide opportunities for them there. It

What about you ?
No body beat Sindh, visit any city you want and you will find all of them dirty. GA Bhutto

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom