What's new

Which stop gap fighter would you prefer for TurAF?

Which stop gap fighter for TurAF?

• Total voters
Oh my goodness . f15+se+x overtook EF and f16 and got 20 votes.
I realized my agenda as CIA agent:yahoo:

It is very delightful to see around clever people.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness . f15+se+x overtook EF and f16 and got 20 votes.
I realized my agenda as CIA agent:yahoo:

It is very delightful to see around clever people.

@UkroTurk
The problem is that you have voted for each one of these, so in effect that is three votes - not very fair, is it?

Or try to use forum rules. Cabatli53 told you multiple times. You can not blame others and in the same time, you break the forum rules. If every user would write in his mother tongue,it would end up in chaos. Again, use english.
Dear i really wonder ,Why Germany goes for F18. And the aircrafts and external weapon pods could be stealthty ( not stealth) ?
Could you please enlighten us?
Edit: F15+SE+X got 22 votes and first place:)

Last edited:
Dear i really wonder ,Why Germany goes for F18. And the aircrafts and external weapon pods could be stealthty ( not stealth) ?
Could you please enlighten us?

It’s simple. TRUMP! He blame us not to spend enough money for defense and North Stream pipeline. He threatens us with CAATSA. So, this decision is more political to calm down Trump.

It’s simple. TRUMP! He blame us not to spend enough money for defense and North Stream pipeline. He threatens us with CAATSA. So, this decision is more political to calm down Trump.
You could have spent money on eurofighters purchasing more quantity if the problem were just defense.or you could have chosen another an US fighter such as f35 and f15x.
I meant Why especially F18?

You could have spent money on eurofighters purchasing more quantity if the problem were just defense.or you could have chosen another an US fighter such as f35 and f15x.
It's easy to integrate the nuclear bombs at Rammstein airbase on them and the Growlers will substitute the Tornadoes tasked with EW.

The 5. Generation fighter would kill our own ambition fighter jet program. Of course, to choose F-18 might be not logical.

It's very sad that such an economic powerhouse like Germany had to give in to pressure from a complete halfwit like Trump. It tells me that the current German politicians are total and utter US puppets. AfD may be neo-nazis, but perhaps they'd at least have some German pride. And spine!

It's very sad that such an economic powerhouse like Germany had to give in to pressure from a complete halfwit like Trump. It tells me that the current German politicians are total and utter US puppets. AfD may be neo-nazis, but perhaps they'd at least have some German pride. And spine!

You think in different spheres than we do (honor, pride and other useless things, which not help anyone). It’s all depend on interests. Our interest is it to be partnered with the most powerful nation on earth. Why should we mess up with her? USA is the guarantor of peace and stability in EU, and will hold them in Europe for decades. We let Americans do the job. Even we are able to do this job. As compensation, we make some stupid and not much expensive deals. The point is. We will always get more than we give. That’s the whole secret.

Last edited:
Germany is a great nation. Sadly, they failed in two world wars and there was no chance to rise again

I agree that it was unfortunate that the Central Powers lost the Great War but believe me, you wouldn't want to see the Nazis as the victors of the WW2. The actions of the Allies after the WW2 don't make them angels either...
We all agree that if Third Reich still exists, there will never be a humiliating New Year's Eve in Cologne in 2016.

Back
Top Bottom