What's new

Which Political party do you support?

What political party do you support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
None - All are BIG Cheats.

They have no democracy in their own parties. Party is handed over to son or daughter by leaders.

Sham democracy is NOT required.

Vote For

topbannerkr.jpg

I support no one in the sense that I am too young to vote. But, its Imran Khan, one of the rare people, whom you can have hope on! :tup:

Imran Khan , me and my family will vote for u INSHALLAH . 3 votes are guaranteed could be 5 if my brother and sister visit us from UK during elections. my constituency is NA125 Lahore , very urban area , a tooth and nail fight expected between PMLN and PTI , all others PPP,PMLQ,JI will be far behind . I wonder if anyone here will still vote for PPP.

Well no one really but Imran khan is a good honest person and can lead pakistan to some respect and prosperity but i highly doubt he will come to power due to many reasons and he also have failed to capitalize on these last 3 years.He could have built strong base in non urban poor areas where people don't watch that much current affairs programmes so as to know what he stands for but he has restricted himself to major urban towns where people already are developing the sense of deep resentment against major political parties.So in my view he has missed a golden opportunity to be a true gali(street) ka leader so not expecting anything substantial from him too.my request to all people is lets just come out of these so called party politics and vote for true genuine people irrespective of his/her party and big bucks they can spend in their election campaigns ..Believe me you can find at least one good person in every constituency.

ok. how about the political party you never gonna vote, no matter what happens.

But that does not mean if he will ever become a good leader...he is yet to be tested as a good leader...

You have given all the rotten heads a chance then why not him.He deserves one.

I would vote for Imran Khan but guess i am3 years short.:devil:

Pervez-Musharraf-launches-new-political-party.jpg

my wishes to him

Hey if you like him so much then why don't make him the president of Bharat ;)

I also like Mushi but the 'air' of Pakistan is not in his favor :cool:

None - All are BIG Cheats.

They have no democracy in their own parties. Party is handed over to son or daughter by leaders.

Sham democracy is NOT required.

Crying like this will NOT make any change.Atleast use your vote.Give your vote to any new party.Imran khan or even any 'regional/Nationalist' parties (Like in interior sindh).Ghar mein baith k jalnay se kch ni hoga friend..atleast try to bring change !!!

:pop:

Technically nobody

but I have some good feelings for Imran Khan

At least he is not corrupt... At least he does not hold fake degree. At least he has done some social works for the country... at least people trust him... at least he makes a lot of sense in his interviews

But that does not mean if he will ever become a good leader...he is yet to be tested as a good leader...

he still hasn't developed a sound support base in all Provinces; though i am noticing more and more people --even some who previously disliked him -- are starting to support him more and more

Pakistan is a unique country with unique needs; definitely not the easiest country in the world to preside over, it's a tough job. The Pakistani peoples do deserve a MUCH better and more honest and accountable leadership.

I do prefer to 'abstain' from the poll though, do forgive me.

Back
Top Bottom