Votes: 11 17.2%
  • balochistan

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • KP

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • northern area(G.B) and azad kashmir

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
Lol its ok but there are some Pakistanis that hate Karachi for not reason.

I expected Punjab to take the lead.

in my mind compitition is btw lahore and karachi :cheesy:

between punjab and karachi is a far flung idea keeping population in mind... also its ''defence forum''

btw nobody from sindh :blink:, kia saab sindhis hukkah main tun hai???

Gujarat is a state in india? Or is there Gujarat in pakistan as well? I may be ignorant here, I dunno.

gujrat pakistan main bhi hai, its a devision of northern punjab.. i dunno whats link btw these two gujrats???

Gujarat is a state in india? Or is there Gujarat in pakistan as well? I may be ignorant here, I dunno.

There is not connection between Indian and Pakistani Gujrat

Indian has a state named "Gujarat"

Pakistan has a city named as "Gujrat"

We don't speak Gujarati language like Indian state but Punjabi and Urdu

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gujrat

May be 94 or 95..... All i can remember is my class room was on the right when enter from main door.1st floor .. And on the left of the main door was canteen :D

Call me Bhai jaan..:lol:
I was in class 2 in 1978 in FG.

THERE MUST BEE POLLL FOR SARAIKISTAN AND HAZARA REGIONN.....

I APPEAL TO SARAIKIS AND HAZARVIS DNT POLL HERE :tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

is karachi is in sindh or what man why you keep both names seprate karachi is part of sindh so sindh is ruing in majority in this forum till now

Punjab - Chakwal ... just a kilometer away from Mureed Air Base ... though im little confused with the poll ... anyway ... im not even allowed to vote in polls so doesn't matter ....

O bhai loagon yeh restrictions hata do mere account say ab ....

Punjab - Chakwal ... just a kilometer away from Mureed Air Base ... though im little confused with the poll ... anyway ... im not even allowed to vote in polls so doesn't matter ....

O bhai loagon yeh restrictions hata do mere account say ab ....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

96 post and still fresh, bad luk i guess, enjoy the tym of being a freshie i guess..

the question is simple, where u live in pak, please dont bring your polotical agendas here??

THIS IS BIG QUESTION,,,THIS IS NOT SMALL ISSUEE....SARAIKISTAN AND HAZARA ARE GEOPHARICAL LOCATIONS AND HISTORICALLYY GOT STRONG BACKGROUND....KP NAME IS DISPUTEDD ...LISTEN MAN U PUT AND WROTE NORTHERN AREASS..WHILE ITS NOW CHANGED TO GILGIT BALTISTAN BUT U USED its OLD NAME NORTHERN AREAS...WHILEE U DIDNT USED OLD NAME OF KP WHICH IS SUBAH SARHADD...WAT A DOUBLE STANDARD HOW PEPLES POLLING VOTES HERE....THEY LOST THEIR MIND.....REMOVE THIS THREAD AND START NEW ONE......

Back
Top Bottom