What's new

Which is Your Favourite ( Made in India ) Missile and Why ?

Which is Your Favourite Missile ??

• Angi Ballistic Missile I/II

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Agni V ICBM

Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Shaurya Missile ( Land Based )

Votes: 30 25.4%
  • Sagarika SLBM

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • Astra BVR Missile

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Akash SAM

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Prithvi Missile

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Nag Missile

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Brahmos Missile

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • Brahmos II ( Hypersonic Version )

Votes: 23 19.5%

• Total voters
@ joker,
i heartily enjoyed your last joke.

Some time back i wrote 2 articles , well accepted by pakistani members.

1. Indian and Pak SAM COMPARISION
2. An article proving India has better Missiles.

Astra BVR Missile​

http://*****************/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/astra-bvr-s.jpg

astrabrochureso9fp4.jpg

Last edited:
It doesn't matter how good your conventional forces are. Next Pakistan India war be nuclear. The better nuclear power will survive. :pakistan:

Dont worry about this joker (Im talking about your character not your name lol) , he has been trolling on every thread since he has been here, wont last very long. Dont need to reply to him.

there was some talk of ASTRA-2 with a range of ~150 km...
any progress on that..?

Yes, DRDO is working on new radar laser fuse which would give The Mark 2 version of Astra a maximum range of 150 km and tail chase range of up to 35 km.

Dont worry about this joker (Im talking about your character not your name lol) , he has been trolling on every thread since he has been here, wont last very long. Dont need to reply to him.

based on his response, I wont bother. I laughed so loud , I almost far**d

Yes, DRDO is working on new radar laser fuse which would give The Mark 2 version of Astra a maximum range of 150 km and tail chase range of up to 35 km.

Can we expect this when AMCA is ready..?

Can we expect this when AMCA is ready..?

Yes yes, Astra-2 would be ready... dont worry, DRDO will work on it.... It takes time for anyone when you are new to it, but When you gain sufficient Knowledge, its not a Problem at all...

Last edited:
@joker..

So u too are having the 'nuke phobia'... Blow india in one go ... Shaheen Gauri.. Blah Blah...

1. India CAN do the same and Retaliation will be MASSIVE.

2. While Pak will rely ONLY on Shaheen/Gauri .. But for the Massive Second Strike India can USE...

A. Agni II/III
B. Shauria Hypersonic
C. ALCM Supersonic Brahmos
D. Sagarika
E. Hypersonic Brahmos

3. If Luck is on our side.. There are good Chances that we will survice the First Attack .... Due to..

1. S 300 PMU
2. PAD/AAD BMD
3. AKASH/SPYDERs against F16s

PAKISTAN HAS NO SUCH SAFETY MEASURES... AGNI IS 1000% SURE TO HIT AS PAKISTAN HAS NO BMD/SAM.

India wont launch First...So Think about Shaheen ONLY is u want PAK to be a History Forever... Most Importantly Due to Its Own SUICIDAL Attack on a Mighty Neighbour.

What is that supposed to mean? Pakistan has more nuclear weapons than India, more powerful nuclear weapons than India. Pakistan's nuclear weapons are in better shape than India. If you people think that your "favorite missile" will protect you, you are sadly mistaken. When the Shaheens and Barbur Missiles land on your cities and millions and eventually billions of Indians dead then you sitting in front of your computer in Canada will understand how sensible it is to have a 'favorite missile.'

we have got our aad and pad abm missiles that can stop ur shaheens ....baburs.....etc etc what do u got to save urself ..........

what will save u from agni 1 2 3 5, prithvi 1 2 3 , shaurya , sagarika , brahmos 1 2 , nirbhay .........

Pakistan has existed for billions of years. Lasts I recall the land Pakistan is on today was created when the Earth was created.

Anyways in all seriousness, India was actually created in 1947. Indian's wet dreams that India actually existed for thousands of years has no merit.

pak never existed before 1947 ......... it was a part of India before that........ thats what the history says ...... don't know about urs !!!!

It doesn't matter how good your conventional forces are. Next Pakistan India war be nuclear. The better nuclear power will survive.

No the one with better defenses will survive !!!!!! hope u know this little fact !!!!

and also pak does not have any abm missle .... so no defence against any nuke attack !!!

and also ur name justifies ur each and every post !!!! all jokes and bullshit !!!!

Does any one have info abt Agni III SL?

If Iam Not wrong, Agni 3 SLBM is also called K-X Missile, which will have a range of about 3500 km, and would replace K-15 which has only a range of 750 km....

agni3slscene.jpg

@arjun... That part is known brother... I was talking about its progress and testing probability.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom