What's new

Which is the Best City in South Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1641.jpg

FAISALABAD 4 EVER!!!!

New Delhi is the most beautiful part of Delhi.

It is a city of Rich and Poor. It is beautiful and ugly. It is green and polluted.

It has culture and crimes. It has everything. Good or Bad.

It truely represents India as it never hides anything.

best State i would say is Indian state of "Gujarat"
Best City: Gujrat (Pakistani city)

It's Thimphu . . . period.

I've been to Islamabad, Lahore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Kathmandu, Colombo and Thimphu. You guys have NO idea. Thimphu is probably the HAPPIEST place on the face of earth.

Ohh another crap, this thread shud be closed immediately, Because the thread starter is clearly trying to show India's superiority, which is BS

07032009173.jpg

Daikho kahin itnay achay log milain gay tumhain????....karaya bhee daitay hain aur khoodi bus ko dhaka bhee lagatay hain :D

India might be superior to Pakistan. But it's definitely inferior to Thimphu :P

Well, here is the only good thing that I like about India. They have some SERIOUSLY good educational institutions like AIIMS, IIT and IIM.

Kolkata was really beautiful one time and it's very cosmopolitan and people are friendly, no 'Kolkata for only Bengalis' attitude. But the best city I've ever been to is a small city in North Bengal where I did my engineering. Rivers, tee gardens, no crowd and Himalaya just within reach(and best quality weed :P )! It was heaven. Best days of life as they say it.

wtf....there was an another thread already existing here,comparing the best capital of south asia which finally turned into a troller's destination,avoid such threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom