What's new

Which is more powerful? Israel or Syria?

Which is more powerful?

• Total voters

Superboy

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Besides North Korea and South Korea, Israel and Syria are the only 2 countries that are officially at war with each other.

Israel compared to Syria

area: 22,000 square kilometers compared to 183,000 square kilometers

population: 8 million compared to 22 million

ethnic composition: 75% Hebrews, 25% Arabs compared to 90% Arabs, 10% Kurds

official languages: Hebrew and Arabic compared to Arabic

government type: both are secular democracies

superpower backing: the US compared to Russia

international factions: the UN compared to the UN and the Arab League and the Organization of Islamic Cooperation

Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Syria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Considering that Syria has an ongoing full-fledged civil war in its borders, has been split into tiny little pieces, around fifty rebel groups are blowing shit up everywhere and the government has resorted to barrel-bombing its own population due to lack of equipment - are you seriously asking this question?

Considering that Syria has an ongoing full-fledged civil war in its borders, has been split into tiny little pieces, around fifty rebel groups are blowing shit up everywhere and the government has resorted to barrel-bombing its own population due to lack of equipment - are you seriously asking this question?

it is a minor insurgency

we can do a rope test. one end of rope to israel other to syria. they both pull the rope, whoever falls first is opposite to powerful.

the otherway is to check with multimeter, whoever shows hogher volt os more powerful.

mods pls dont ban me for trolling.i've responded according to my intellegence.

That's a tough question.

But the tougher question is: Which nation is more powerful?

United States or Somalia?

Very hard choice man...
we can arrange a kushtie between obama and somali prezi. to find it out. afterall they both are elected and represent their power of country.

Back
Top Bottom