What's new

Which intelligence agency created TTP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISI. PERIOD !

THey have obviously gone rogue and other agency may as well be taking advantage of that.

Nevertheless, the answer to this particular question is unequivocally ISI.

This isn't an episode of homeland :rofl: "Gone rogue", you civvie yanks are retardation personified.

ISI?? any takers for this??

There is limit to everything. ISI is an organization of saints and holy man. Please do not malign the name of such a holy organisation.

TTP is the creation of the zionist tro...CIA (Christian), Mossad (Yehudi) and RAW (Baniya Yindoo).

What I fail to understand is there must be a few thousand of young disgruntled Hindu and Christian youth in Pakistan...why don't I hear about any Christian or Hindu terrorist organization in Pakistan...and why don't we see any Hindu or Christian suicide bomber blowing themselves up. Why is it always the kids from the Madrassa?? Has anybody ever thought of it????

Is it India acting alone? Is it JSOC? Mossad?

What is obvious is RAW definitely is involved however is this also in collusion with the agencies I mentioned above?

timthumb.php

No, others viz. CIA, KGB, KHAD, MI6, INIS, and above all SHUSU( now don't ask which country's secret services is that)..... all are involved.
Meanwhile somebody in the world has supposedly discovered the way to get rid of the terrorists forever....
"If we could convince the Chinese that
Jihadists’ testicles are an aphrodisiac,
in 5 years time they could be extinct ...."

Last edited:
I think we all need to admit that ISI and CIA created and Armed the Talibans for 11 years continuously and now we all are bearing the fruits of it...

No, others viz. CIA, KGB, KHAD, MI6, INIS, and above all SHUSU( know don't ask be about which country's secret services is that)..... all are involved.
Meanwhile somebody in the world has supposedly discovered the way to get rid of the terrorists forever....
"If we could convince the Chinese that
Jihadists’ testicles are an aphrodisiac,
in 5 years time they could be extinct ..
.."

EPIC....

In the Same way they used to blame that it is the INDIANs and because of them(RAW
conspiracy)- " Globally DRONEs are acknowledged to be the National BIRD of Pakistan ".

By the passage of time pakistanis understood it is US Drones and not INDIAN.

I think we all need to admit that ISI and CIA created and Armed the Talibans for 11 years continuously and now we all are bearing the fruits of it...

Yes that is true with Taliban but we are discussing TTP.

I don't care about Taliban, that's Afghanistans clusterf**k to deal with.

Yes that is true with Taliban but we are discussing TTP.

They are the same thing if you look in broader sense,, TTP talibans fight in Afghanistan too along side the Afghan talibans, CIA and ISI provided the Afghan talibans with all the weapons and TTP had access to them aswell, they were proved with the weapons from ISI and CIA, they trained them how to create Mines,Suicide jackets, and other materials to fight the Russians, Now they have waged Jihad against Pakistan and Pakistani army cause Pakistani army decided to fight against them (the monster that they created) other weapons they stole from the Nato and Russian army, they have developed the art of building their own weaponry now... believe it or not that is the case.. Its our very own creation, we have to deal with them now and they aren't getting defeated anytime soon.

Can we For GOD's sake STOP being so ignorant and stupid and accept these things as facts???

former Indian PM was handed over the proofs by PPP government during their meeting in sherm al Sheikh.
Six years ago. No proofs since. That lack of proof strongly suggests that there is no sustained effort by India - either government or non-government - to destabilize Balochistan. :tdown:

sadly we lack the holly/bollywood skills to make it on screen and earn points
You're thinking in terms of propaganda, not facts. :tdown:

Two thumbs down, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom