What's new

Which group would win a possible WW3

which group would win. final post. who on each sides.

rules no nukes, both sides population support the war. Leadership is equal.

Group B is the Attacking force to begin the war.

Group B is made up of
China (major military and economic power of this group).
Russia
North Korea
Belarus

Group A is made up of
USA
NATO (Minus Turkey)
Japan
ROK
Taiwan
Australia
New Zealand

group A is more of a balanced and powerful of the two groups.

and this is why you see both Russia and China trying to pull USA away from NATO & it different pacific military allies.

Wasn't NATO brain dead already?

it a no nuke. what if. not real life. LOL LOL

The world is hurtling toward total war. The advent of hypersonic weapons, artificial intelligence and A.I applied robotic warfare. And you're laughing about it? This isn't a laughing matter my friend, mankind approaches a war that would end in near total annihilation of the human race.

I suggest that people ought to stop living in "hypothetical scenario" fantasy world and start living in the real world which is fraught with danger.

The world is hurtling toward total war. The advent of hypersonic weapons, artificial intelligence and A.I applied robotic warfare. And you're laughing about it? This isn't a laughing matter my friend, mankind approaches a war that would end in near total annihilation of the human race.

I suggest that people ought to stop living in "hypothetical scenario" fantasy world and start living in the real world which is fraught with danger.

LOL LOL

the world been moving toward it ends since 1945. or at least that what ppl have claimed.

same was true when there was about 100,000 total nuclear weapons worldwide. when +400 divisions (Warsaw pact) faced off against 250 (NATO) divisions. with over a total of 80k tanks, 15k fighter jets, almost 2000 warships and subs.

sorry if i don't worry as much about the world killing it self today.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

LOL LOL

the world been moving toward it ends since 1945. or at least that what ppl have claimed.

same was true when there was about 100,000 total nuclear weapons worldwide. when +400 divisions (Warsaw pact) faced off against 250 (NATO) divisions. with over a total of 80k tanks, 15k fighter jets, almost 2000 warships and subs.

sorry if i don't worry as much about the world killing it self today.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Yup! Thanks for proving my point, now you can go back to your "LOL, LOL, LOL" as much as you want.

Yup! Thanks for proving my point, now you can go back to your "LOL, LOL, LOL" as much as you want.

my point is ppl have been saying this since for ever. and today the world is safer and better then it was in the mid 80s, the 70s, 60s, 50s and 40s. the world today is less likely to end then at any of those times. that my point. LOL

my point is ppl have been saying this since for ever. and today the world is safer and better then it was in the mid 80s, the 70s, 60s, 50s and 40s. the world today is less likely to end then at any of those times. that my point. LOL

LOL

Back
Top Bottom