What's new

Which great power treats the best its muslim citizens?

Which great powers treats the best its muslim citizens?

• Total voters

DejanSRB

Reaction score
Country
Serbia
Islam is the third largest religion in the United States, after Christianity and Judaism.[1] A 2017 study estimated that 3.45 million Muslims were living in the United States, about 1.1 percent of the total U.S. population.[2] According to the Pew Research Center, up to 25% of Muslims in the United States are converts.

Islam in Russia is the nation's second most widely professed religion. According to a nationwide survey conducted in 2012,[2] Muslims in Russia numbered 9,400,000 or 6.5% of the total population. However, the populations of two federal subjects with Islamic majorities were not surveyed due to social unrest, which together had a population of nearly 2 million, namely Chechnya and Ingushetia,[2] thus the total number of Muslims may be larger.

Islam has been practiced in Chinese society for 1,400 years.[3] Currently, Muslims are a minority group in China, representing between 0.45% to 1.8% of the total population according to the latest estimates.[1][4] Though Hui Muslims are the most numerous group,[5] the greatest concentration of Muslims is in Xinjiang, with a significant Uyghur population. Lesser but significant populations reside in the regions of Ningxia, Gansu and Qinghai.[6] Of China's 55 officially recognized minority peoples, ten groups are predominantly Sunni Muslim.[6]

Islam is the third largest religion in the United States, after Christianity and Judaism.[1] A 2017 study estimated that 3.45 million Muslims were living in the United States, about 1.1 percent of the total U.S. population.[2] According to the Pew Research Center, up to 25% of Muslims in the United States are converts.

Islam in Russia is the nation's second most widely professed religion. According to a nationwide survey conducted in 2012,[2] Muslims in Russia numbered 9,400,000 or 6.5% of the total population. However, the populations of two federal subjects with Islamic majorities were not surveyed due to social unrest, which together had a population of nearly 2 million, namely Chechnya and Ingushetia,[2] thus the total number of Muslims may be larger.

Islam has been practiced in Chinese society for 1,400 years.[3] Currently, Muslims are a minority group in China, representing between 0.45% to 1.8% of the total population according to the latest estimates.[1][4] Though Hui Muslims are the most numerous group,[5] the greatest concentration of Muslims is in Xinjiang, with a significant Uyghur population. Lesser but significant populations reside in the regions of Ningxia, Gansu and Qinghai.[6] Of China's 55 officially recognized minority peoples, ten groups are predominantly Sunni Muslim.[6]

Russian federation post all the chechen stuff ,

Give me your opinions, friends.

I choose Russia as a clear winner. There is no doubt for me.

Muslims in USA are discriminated for almost two decades, Trump is clearly anti muslim and islamophob.

Chinese Muslims are not just second rate citizens but Chinese attitude toward Muslims are similiar to Nazi policy towards Jews in 30s.

On the other hand, Islam in Russia flourishing. New mosques are opened every month. Muslims Russians are patriotic Russian citizens, they serve in Russian military, they defend Russian interest from South America to the South east Asia. They wouldnt do that if they dont feel that RUSSIA IS THEIR COUNTRY.

Just look at these videos.

Last edited:
Give me your opinions, friends.

I choose Russia as a clear winner. There is no doubt for me.

Muslims in USA are discriminated for almost two decades, Trump is clearly anti muslim and islamophob.

Chinese Muslims are not just second rate citizens but Chinese attitude toward Muslims are similiar to Nazi policy towards Jews in 30s.

On the other hand, Islam in Russia flourishing. New mosques are opened every month. Muslims Russians are patriotic Russian citizens, they serve in Russian military, they defend Russian interest from South America to the South east Asia. They wouldnt do that if they dont feel that RUSSIA IS THEIR COUNTRY.

Just look at these videos.

Islam is actually very well treated in America, nobody gives af and treats you the same as other people excluding 60 year old white people. Russia doesn't have mass immigration like America, and believe me if they did they would be mistreated if they were Syrian, or Iraqi, or whatever.

Islam is actually very well treated in America, nobody gives af and treats you the same as other people excluding 60 year old white people. Russia doesn't have mass immigration like America, and believe me if they did they would be mistreated if they were Syrian, or Iraqi, or whatever.

Sorry my friend, but you are wrong.

Russia are third country for immigration in the world, after USA and Germany, and vast majority of immigrants are Central Asians Muslims ( from Tajikistan, Kazahstan, Kyrgystan, Uzbekistan).

US 46 million immigrants
Germany 12 million
Russia 11.5 million

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...dependent_territories_by_immigrant_population

Conflict between one God religions is irreconcilable in the long term.
only atheist can treat them equally, thou they all feel somehow restricted.
Muslim in the West will be scapegoat when the society in great depression.

what you sayin man come down the hood in detroit man see how whats up

it aint good nigga it aint cool real talk you dont know whats goin out there cops takin up folks man

aint no way to make dolla a nigga cant make the money yo gotta hustle gotta sell them greens that's how i earn a cut makin dolla makin money

what you sayin man come down the hood in detroit man see how whats up

it aint good nigga it aint cool real talk you dont know whats goin out there cops takin up folks man

aint no way to make dolla a nigga cant make the money yo gotta hustle gotta sell them greens that's how i earn a cut makin dolla makin money
Dis nigga, I'm in DC hood and shits good for me. Your skins a lil to light to be arrested by the ops.

The west and Russia together destroyed ottoman empire, the misery and suffering all the Muslims are still enduring now are the legacy of those two powers. China never had major conflicts with Muslim world, Chinese nation in nature is an inward looking one,don't really care about what's beyond the walls.

That’s a good point. The Muslims in Russia and China were mostly born there. But most here in the US are immigrants. So that in itself can put any group at a disadvantage.

Edit. Oh and the obligatory “this doesn’t apply to white people” because apparently even on the alien invasion ships we get automatic first class seating...[rolls eyes]

Last edited:

Similarly I want to ask you which Muslim majority nation treats it's non muslim minorities the best? I would keep Saudi Arabia and Pakistan out of the choices.

Probably Canada

LOL no...

White canadians are worse than american honkeys. You don't see it up front but there is much more contempt stored up in them

atleast white americans have some degree of white guilt. that is absent among canadians wholesale

Back
Top Bottom