What's new

Which country do Indian think you shall get closer tie with?

which country you prefer to make better friendship

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In terms of the recent diplomatic humiliation of Indian woman officer by USA, i think India shall reconsider its diplomatic policy and Please select the country that you want to make friends and have closer tie in the future.

The poll is for Indian members only please

If you make selection, please tell you reaon as well.

There is no closer ties with anyone except our interest.

In tussle between developed & developing nations we have closer ties with China.

In interest of subcontinental matters we have closer ties with Pakistan, Bangladesh

In strategic relationship we have close ties with Russia, Israel, France, Japan, USA, UK etc.

In business anybody who can help to earn $$$$$$$$

So, bottom line is our interest is our closest partner nobody else.

once again don't confuse me with a typical rabble rousing,ultra nationalistic indian here.

i only say what i have read and know to be truth whether others like it or not.
u can easily see me fighting with many indians on numerous topics.

so whatever i wrote above is 100% truth and actually happened.
i don't really care what other posters say or do here,my advice to u will be to download the pdf formats of ncert history text books and see for urself.

then u can objectively decide urself,,if u can really find something bad(u won't anyway) then u can express concern here,i will comment for sure based on the merits.

brother trust me posters from both india and pakistan hype everything to a huge degree and distort the facts many times,we must rely on only authentic sources and u must directly see the ncert textbooks to remove ur doubts

Sir i dnt give a damn abt the mughals.. but lets not f.. history.. nor are these articles,facts written by me or any Pakistani... anyways.. i can understand ur sentiment.. babur didnt spare muslim,hindus etc anybody who opposed him.. yet hes presented as a hero and we name a cruise missile after tht turd... same can be said abt several figures being demonised or "presented" as angels in indian text books..

In short ....k all... "Saanu ki....rab pochay ga sub nu"..

Sir i dnt give a damn abt the mughals.. but lets not f.. history.. nor are these articles,facts written by me or any Pakistani... anyways.. i can understand ur sentiment.. babur didnt spare muslim,hindus etc anybody who opposed him.. yet hes presented as a hero and we name a cruise missile after tht turd... same can be said abt several figures being demonised or "presented" as angels in indian text books..

In short ....k all... "Saanu ki....rab pochay ga sub nu"..

see the point is in india we have 20 crore muslims too and every major religion known to mankind in good numbers.

this automatically prevents us from writing partisan things in text books.

regarding mughals,they were invaders from outside the subcontinent and were not good to any indian,none.they did terrible things to the natives.only akbar and bahadur shah zafar were good people.
but those times have passed now,no one gives a **** about them.

in indian books dur to the influence of congress there is NIL presence of hindu right wing,u won't find even one paragraph on them,even if u try that!!

pakistan is not so fortunate in this regard,i give them that.
it is more than 98% muslim(pls check,may be wrong),so they have no such compulsion while writing textbooks!!

note----all religions and religious ppl hate other set of religious ppl,that a fact,its only the indian compulsion that we cannot write anything wrong about islam in textbooks as muslims form 15% of the population

but------this view is changing too after the emergence of nation states when ppl identify themselves more as part of a nation state rather than as a particular religion,with passing time this tendency will increase and religion will take a back seat

Last edited:
see the point is in india we have 20 crore muslims too and every major religion known to mankind in good numbers.

this automatically prevents us from writing partisan things in text books.

regarding mughals,they were invaders from outside the subcontinent and were not good to any indian,none.they did terrible things to the natives.only akbar and bahadur shah zafar were good people.
but those times have passed now,no one gives a **** about them.

in indian books dur to the influence of congress there is NIL presence of hindu right wing,u won't find even one paragraph on them,even if u try that!!

pakistan is not so fortunate in this regard,i give them that.
it is more than 98% muslim(pls check,may be wrong),so they have no such compulsion while writing textbooks!!

note----all religions and religious ppl hate other set of religious ppl,that a fact,its only the indian compulsion that we cannot write anything wrong about islam in textbooks as muslims form 15% of the population

but------this view is changing too after the emergence of nation stated when ppl identify more as part of a nation state rather than as a particular religion,with passing time this tendency will increase and religion will take a back seat

Let it go dude.. although i agree we are in "deeper" shit.

Россия является победителем. Наш старый друг

@JayAtl, I am interested in knowing your answer. Since you are an Indian living in America, do you want your country to have a closer relationship with my country or with China or Russia?

@JayAtl, I am interested in knowing your answer. Since you are an Indian living in America, do you want your country to have a closer relationship with my country or with China or Russia?

you are not an american and you will never be one. Through the history of this country , you were brought over either as railways slaves or as a source for " pleasure spots " to this country

when I asked a simple question of you, do you want america to continue its relationship with taiwan which is anti chinese, you refuse to answer to because of the seditious nature of 99.99999% of you chinese in america.

when asked of you- do you think america should continue to ignore and challenge the made up ADIZ by china, you refuse to answer, because of the 99.99999% seditious nature of you chinese here :).

you are not an american and you will never be one. Through the history of this country , you were brought over either as railways slaves or as a source for " pleasure spots " to this country

when I asked a simple question of you, do you want america to continue its relationship with taiwan which is anti chinese, you refuse to answer to because of the seditious nature of 99.99999% of you chinese in america.

when asked of you- do you think america should continue to ignore and challenge the made up ADIZ by china, you refuse to answer, because of the 99.99999% seditious nature of you chinese here :).

You are showing your racist self by saying that Chinese or East Asians in generals should be slaves.

As for US/Taiwan relationship, I think its important for Taiwan and US to have good relationship. I think that ADIZ is stupid and no country should have them. Now, would you answer the question of the thread as an Indian.

You are showing your racist self by saying that Chinese or East Asians in generals should be slaves.

As for US/Taiwan relationship, I think its important for Taiwan and US to have good relationship. I think that ADIZ is stupid and no country should have them. Now, would you answer the question of the thread as an Indian.

you are avoiding my question again - Should the US continue to have 'anti chinese' specific relation with taiwan , not just have a good relationship. i.e. supply weapons specifically with anti china use in mind.

you are avoiding the question again on- should the US continue to ignore China's made up ADIZ. I did not ask if any country should have it. It was a specific question.

You refuse to answer multiple times and for the longest because you are, just as I called you out to be- a seditious chinese stooge in the US. Go home to China!

here is another one for you , if the US goes to war with china, will you be on the side of a Pro US outcome/ win or Pro china/ US loses outcome? ... I'll wait for you to give me a nuanced, as expected of a seditious chinese in america answer :lol:

Last edited:
you are avoiding my question again - Should the US continue to have 'anti chinese' specific relation with taiwan , not just have a good relationship. i.e. supply weapons specifically with anti china use in mind.

you are avoiding the question again on- should the US continue to ignore China's made up ADIZ. I did not ask if any country should have it. It was a specific question.

You refuse to answer multiple times and for the longest because you are, just as I called you out to be- a seditious chinese stooge in the US. Go home to China!

here is another one for you , if the US goes to war with china, will you be on the side of a Pro US outcome/ win or Pro china/ US loses outcome? ... I'll wait for you to give me a nuanced, as expected of a seditious chinese in america answer :lol:

I will always support America. But I don't need to ask you this question as everyone already know that you will always back your own country India. The difference between me and you is that you are a visitor in America. I immigrated here and I'll stay here for the remainder of my life. Where as you will go back to your own country.

I welcome you to America. But you need to back a better football team. Someone must be mean to you when they introduce you to the whiners.

I will always support America. But I don't need to ask you this question as everyone already know that you will always back your own country India. The difference between me and you is that you are a visitor in America. I immigrated here and I'll stay here for the remainder of my life. Where as you will go back to your own country.

I welcome you to America. But you need to back a better football team. Someone must be mean to you when they introduce you to the whiners.

You and JayAtl are virtual clones of each other, it's pretty funny. :rofl:

Just on two different sides. :lol:

So you will always support america over China in those 3 specific cases? You seem to play around with your words and never come out clearly specific to the questions asked. And in the past you have always taken china's side.

I've lived here 98% of my life, before you were born (as evident of the 2nd grade kid swipe on a club's name)- so you can't welcome that which came here before you. :lol:

I don't welcome you to to america, every lot of you are seditious. ;)

Back
Top Bottom