What's new

Which country BD want a better tie in the future?

which country you prefer or support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tu taab paida nehi hua kashmir miein :D

Nope but my Paternal Uncle was born in Dhaka when my Grandpa was posted in East Pakistan, as a Civilian Structural & Civil Engineer working for the Army, building Cantonments & other State Infrastructure etc. ! :)

Thankfully he got out a year before '71 but many of his friends & their families didn't - Innocent people !

They are illegal refugees came after 1971.. Bengali by ethnicity .. You take those ... Back!
Those who remained in Pak and supported the country are Pakistani citizens not pole vaulting bangladeshis .. As for apology .. Sit on it!!
And how the fk do you shit off? Did u discover this shit yourself?

What about the 3 million Pakistani refugees in Bangladesh who fled your country for the terrorist attacks? Many Pakistanis are still trying to settle in Bangladesh, especially in Dhaka & Chittagong. Personally I have no problem with Pakistanis, I even have many Pakistani friends, there are thousands of Pakistanis studying in Bangladesh, in fact there many Pakistani students even in the medical college where I study, they are quite friendly. But try to realize that you can get the same bash when you do it to others.

Nope but my Paternal Uncle was born in Dhaka when my Grandpa was posted in East Pakistan, as a Civilian Structural & Civil Engineer working for the Army, building Cantonments & other State Infrastructure etc. ! :)

Thankfully he got out a year before '71 but many of his friends & their families didn't - Innocent people !
it is called hate crime in war, all blind hater against each other LOL

@SOHEIL is the election commission. :lol:

-2-35-.gif

i told u man.....pakistan was a evil country,is a evil country and will a evil country........they just don't know about 71.u started first not we.so i think u understand what i am trying to say
you are right ! we are bhery bhery evil ,in fact we can put both the vampires & lycans of underworld to shame & we are damn proud of it ! b!tching & biting our way through the night hell yah we love it !

what do u mean by indian dhalal.

They are illegal refugees came after 1971.. Bengali by ethnicity .. You take those ... Back!

Those who remained in Pak and supported the country are Pakistani citizens not pole vaulting bangladeshis .. As for apology .. Sit on it!!

And how the fk do you shit off? Did u discover this shit yourself?

yap do u have any problem ???????many bhiharies are still stay in bangladesh .so what about them man....

Back
Top Bottom