What's new

Which country BD want a better tie in the future?

which country you prefer or support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@wanglaokan

lets review the map of Bangladesh,shall we????

url

they've only two land border,with India and Myanmar...what is far far away is always gold...but what is close is always "pain in the @$$"..thats what man really thinks..but the truth is that you're better off with this pain.

anyway,what China does with BD is simply business,what India does is more than what any neighbouring country will ever do.they(not their govt though) accuse us for every fuc*ing problem,just like Pakistan.but we're happy with that,so are they.whats say @BDforever and @IamBengali ???

Absolutely true. India is more than just a neighbor for Bangladesh. Millions of Indians have families in Bangladesh and vise versa. Even the president of India has close relation with Bangladesh. Its like bachpan ka yaar for president when he visits BD. India is a natural ally of Bangladesh and Bangladesh can't exist without India. So Its very important to have a strong tie with India, more than with any other country.

For me Pakistan and BD is totally diffrent, i love you guys all.

I too would want better ties with Bangladesh but they've got a Government shuttling between two parties - one who is accused to be more Indian than the Indians themselves whilst the other is often accused to be Radical Islamists, Pakistani Proxies & the only Pro-Bangladeshi Party all rolled into one ! :(

So its very difficult to have a relationship with them because each tries to undo the other every time they come to power ! :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom