What's new

Which country BD want a better tie in the future?

which country you prefer or support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL why are all the Indians voting on a poll that was meant for Bangladeshis. :P

You know we can see which user voted for what right?

as if 50 pdf bangladeshi represent the country........
if you want the poll result

iambengali will vote for India......BDforever will also do but he is not doing bcoz he is on a secret mission :omghaha:,rest jaamatis will vote for china :hitwall:

@wanglaokan

lets review the map of Bangladesh,shall we????

url

they've only two land border,with India and Myanmar...what is far far away is always gold...but what is close is always "pain in the @$$"..thats what man really thinks..but the truth is that you're better off with this pain.

anyway,what China does with BD is simply business,what India does is more than what any neighbouring country will ever do.they(not their govt though) accuse us for every fuc*ing problem,just like Pakistan.but we're happy with that,so are they.whats say @BDforever and @IamBengali ???

@wanglaokan

lets review the map of Bangladesh,shall we????

url

they've only two land border,with India and Myanmar...what is far far away is always gold...but what is close is always "pain in the @$$"..thats what man really thinks..but the truth is that you're better off with this pain.

anyway,what China does with BD is simply business,what India does is more than what any neighbouring country will ever do.they(not their govt though) accuse us for every fuc*ing problem,just like Pakistan.but we're happy with that,so are they.whats say @BDforever and @IamBengali ???
:china::china::china:

Bohot hi kareebi mukabla nazar aa rha
ahahaha voting yourself ? ahahaha

Indian friends .dont troll in this thread.Let BD opt what they
want.If they elect China and hate us then so be it.I think that is not a great deal for India.Only ensure our security by cooperate with BD.we only need to care to ensure that BD soil not being used against India.Rest is their choice.

So the poll is open to all or it was BD specific.

I think it should have been opened only for Bangldeshi members as they are the ones who can represent their country's choice here be it China or India.

Anyway as an observer choosing China will be a better choice as it comes sans any strings.

My vote will be for China or even US if it was the case as going the Indian way BD is and will be paying heavily

I know BD is adjacent to India, but it doesn't mean they have to be subservient to you as you want. They have their own thinking and way of doing things. You don't even respect them in this forum, not difficult to image how you bully them in the real world.

So the poll is open to all or it was BD specific.

I think it should have been opened only for Bangldeshi members as they are the ones who can represent their country's choice here be it China or India.

Anyway as an observer choosing China will be a better choice as it comes sans any strings.

My vote will be for China or even US if it was the case as going the Indian way BD is and will be paying heavily
they use human wave attack as always!

Back
Top Bottom