What's new

Which countries use Pakistani weapons?

Im sure you can also produce them as well in turkey, but as a sign of good brotherly relations we buy military stuff and things from each other. :tup:

who knows, maybe we can't. But didn't know that Pak-Prc relations were even closer than TR-PAK :)

UAE, USA and OMAN ARE COSTUMERS OF PAC. The PAC websites says so.
Now I don't exactly know what kind of material or which aircrafts are being exported to them. I am surprised that USA is also a costumer. Look what the PAC says about its valued ally costumers.
pac costumers.jpg

Hard to believe and source (a blog) is very questionable.

It's true, and it's very old news.

UAE, USA and OMAN ARE COSTUMERS OF PAC. The PAC websites says so.
Now I don't exactly know what kind of material or which aircrafts are being exported to them. I am surprised that USA is also a costumer. Look what the PAC says about its valued ally costumers.View attachment 17991

Well one thing that PAC makes for the US is parts for Boeing's aircraft.

Im sure you can also produce them as well in turkey, but as a sign of good brotherly relations we buy military stuff and things from each other. :tup:

when would we get out of this brotherly crap, its business and you buy whatever is produced cheaper somewhere instead of making if yourself

"I went around various factories and shops of PAC, the equipment that was deployed to manufacture the aircraft and its spares not only for PAF but even for companies like Boeing of Seattle was very encouraging. I was specially shown the shop where parts for Boeing 777 and 787, the Dreamliner were being manufactured. To be able to supply parts for such state of the art technology aircraft, speaks for itself. The Chairman said that they are also in negotiations with Airbus for supply of similar parts for their aircraft. If it gets through, the technological base, more so in metallurgy would attain some level that would be useful in so many other ways both for PAC and other industries in the country."

A Visit to Pakistan Aeronautical Complex | Opinion Maker

Super Mushak tainer aircraft
Al-Khalid tank
Mohafiz Armored Vehicle
Anti-tank Missile
Portable Sam
Talha APC
Red Arrow
KRL-122 122mm
MRL 2000
Anza Mk-I/Mk-II

Countries only shown their interest in Al-Khalid but we did not exported to any country

Some African countries also uses Pakistani made weapons.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom