What's new

Which Countries Have The Most And Least Confidence In Their Governments? [Infographic]

try commenting on something you know about
Bro look at what is happening all around India, communal riots in WB, Bangladeshi mobs, gau rakshak lynching people, all of these are due to Hindutva movement, Modi is galvanizing Hindus using this tactic. The approval rating reflects this, even advanced developed and competent governments don't get this kinda approval ratings.

Bro look at what is happening all around India, communal riots in WB, Bangladeshi mobs, gau rakshak lynching people, all of these are due to Hindutva movement, Modi is galvanizing Hindus using this tactic. The approval rating reflects this, even advanced developed and competent governments don't get this kinda approval ratings.

Let us get something straight
"Bangladeshi mob in Noida" is a bunch of maids protesting against one of her own not being paid wages
WB riots had to do with alleged facebook post of 17 year old

they have nothing to do with Modi and Hindutva movement

Let us get something straight
"Bangladeshi mob in Noida" is a bunch of maids protesting against one of her own not being paid wages
WB riots had to do with alleged facebook post of 17 year old

they have nothing to do with Modi and Hindutva movement
http://www.dailyo.in/politics/benga...-bjp-rss-mamata-bangladesh/story/1/18228.html

You don't see any western media giving a hoot about this. If this was happening in China, I can bet with you in will be on the front pages. Last time I was in Chennai they blocked the roads due to protest, then in Bangalore the water riots shut down Bangalore. I was nearly stuck there.

Looking at the living conditions of the poor and lower caste Indians.....well let's just stop there. :D

State or central, both are the same in terms of incompetence. The only galvanizing force is Modi mania using Hindutva ideology.

Give me a break, Nobel laureate? Like Aung San Suu Kyi? You know it's just a gimick right? That f*ker was a CIA agent. Most people in China don't even know who he is until recently.
You should stop!! Bcoz u hav no effing clue what r u talking about!!

Wow, with such an incompetent performance, Indians are so deluded that they still trust their government. This is what we call Modi worshipping.
Oh i can smell someone burning

My Turkish brothers what do you think about the list?

@Afzal2010 S.A is at number 6

SA has a world class constitution and the political party in place has the best policies which encourages growth of the economy, free trade and yet has mastered a social grant system which takes care of the indigent people, mostly Blacks who suffered due to lack of resources and education during apartheid. The ANC government's policies is therefore looked upon favorably by all races in SA. Unfortunately we have a President who is accused of being highly corrupt and who is also accused of selling the country to a family from India. Hopefully, when he departs office in 2019, the economy will revive and those pesky Guptas will either be imprisoned or deported. Overall though, I am not surprised at the results since our government's overall performance is great. Just that they are being held hostage by one corrupt b@stard

Just like Hong Kong

china_hong_kong_press_freedom_hkg03_41420935.jpg

HONG-KONG-master675.jpg

Back
Top Bottom