What's new

Which Countries Have The Most And Least Confidence In Their Governments? [Infographic]

guj1.jpg

You can't seem to differentiate protest and riots killing human. Ask your bhais in HK. See the difference?:partay:

The difference I see is a place where the police LET the protesters protest and express their anger.

and a protest where the police DO NOT ALLOW the protesters to protest even peacefully. :cheesy:

That burnt item can be rebuild or brought, but the seething anger will never disappear and will grow stronger and deeper till it explodes one day. :disagree:

The difference I see is a place where the police LET the protesters protest and express their anger.

and a protest where the police DO NOT ALLOW the protesters to protest even peacefully. :cheesy:

That burnt item can be rebuild or brought, but the seething anger will never disappear and will grow stronger and deeper till it explodes one day. :disagree:
Omg, Indian really have an amazing way of reasoning. :lol:. So lynching someone to death is a legitimate way to express anger? And you let them do it? No wonder you are the largest democrazy in the world. Wasn't democracy supposed to prevent such a thing from happening? Are you telling me democracy is failing in India?:lol:

Is there media there????
To show the difference I meant

It's bound to happen some day.
You can't restraint/restrict people for ever
If we are restraining them, they won't be protesting right? They just can't obstruct public transportation lines, go protest in a park or something. Rioting is a different story, people get killed in India and buildings are burned.

indians are slave mentality and its in their genes nothing to be proud off:lol:.
Ya that's the reason why we Indians prefer Democratic Govt were we can choose our leader as compare to our western neighbour who prefer to live under Dictators or monarch.....Now tell me who has the slave mentality...

Omg, Indian really have an amazing way of reasoning. :lol:. So lynching someone to death is a legitimate way to express anger? And you let them do it? No wonder you are the largest democrazy in the world. Wasn't democracy supposed to prevent such a thing from happening? Are you telling me democracy is failing in India?:lol:

If we are restraining them, they won't be protesting right? They just can't obstruct public transportation lines, go protest in a park or something. Rioting is a different story, people get killed in India and buildings are burned.
Yeah, human rights activists and Nobel laureates will be jailed for airing their views, yet there is no restraint by state .

Do you know the caption in HK ' they can't kill us all '

Yeah, human rights activists and Nobel laureates will be jailed for airing their views, yet there is no restraint by state .

Do you know the caption in HK ' they can't kill us all '
Say that when they give your Kashmiri freedom fighters a nobel prize. =). One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

We should give Yogi Adityanath a nobel prize too.:D

Say that when they give your Kashmiri freedom fighters a nobel prize. =). One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

No Indian gets jailed till death for speaking..

No Indian gets jailed till death for speaking..
Do you even want me to start on Indian atrocities? He has cancer btw, its not like we torture him, this is the 21st century bro. Hey we were talking about Modimania btw, you are starting to change topic. The topic is about India's supa powa support for BJP. it's an indication of mob lynching mentality of the Hindutvadis, the number correlates well with the Hindu population. Coincidence?

Wow, with such an incompetent performance, Indians are so deluded that they still trust their government. This is what we call Modi worshipping.

Lol:lol:

You are noone to comment about the decision of citizens of world largest democracy .

Peoples are supporting him because he is doing a great job as an administrator.
His cabinet have even more capable ministers than him.

Do you even want me to start on Indian atrocities? He has cancer btw, its not like we torture him, this is the 21st century bro. Hey we were talking about Modimania btw, you are starting to change topic. The topic is about India's supa powa support for BJP. it's an indication of mob lynching mentality of the Hindutvadis, the number correlates well with the Hindu population. Coincidence?
topic is on how people are confident about their governments - read once again.
Still arresting him wont be correct.

One thing i will give credit to CCP is where it has complete control over its subjects what we lack here

I just read a NYTimes piece on this 'firebrand Hindu Cleric'. I cannot think of anyone more fitting for the Nobel Peace Prize. He and other alumni like Delhi Llama, Obama, Kissinger, Menachem Begin, Elle Wiesel, are like peas in a pod :)

I just read a NYTimes piece on this 'firebrand Hindu Cleric'. I cannot think of anyone more fitting for the Nobel Peace Prize. He and other alumni like Delhi Llama, Obama, Kissinger, Menachem Begin, Elle Wiesel, are like peas in a pod :)
Modi is like an angel compared to this nutcase. His temple was the one supporting the Babri riots.

https://www.outlookindia.com/websit...-10-beaten-with-iron-rods-inside-train/299569
topic is on how people are confident about their governments - read once again.
Still arresting him wont be correct.

One thing i will give credit to CCP is where it has complete control over its subjects what we lack here
Yup we are and India happens to be number 1. You see China in that table?

Still better than the commies running yours country.
How many did your 'god' mao kill?
Dude, we are not Communist, we used to be Communist. We are a capitalist authoritarian governmnet with mixed ownership economy. It's closer to WWII Germany and Japan than Soviet Union. You should call us Nazis than Commies. Some say Mao killed millions of Tibetans when there were only a few hundred thousand Tibetans. The figure fluctuates from thousands to millions. Which one you prefer?

Anyway, we are talking about the current India vs the current China, this is the 21st century and we have a Hindu madman lynching people for eating beef. I am munching on some succulent beef steak now, do you want to kill me?

https://www.outlookindia.com/websit...-10-beaten-with-iron-rods-inside-train/299569
This guy is being touted as the next PM of India. We will see some fireworks in the next few years.

Still better than the commies running yours country.
How many did your 'god' mao kill?
dont call it a kill
you can call it withering of a blossom

Yup we are and India happens to be number 1. You see China in that table?

Dude, we are not Communist, we used to be Communist. We are a capitalist authoritarian governmnet with mixed ownership economy. It's closer to WWII Germany and Japan than Soviet Union. You should call us Nazis than Commies. Some say Mao killed millions of Tibetans when there were only a few hundred thousand Tibetans. The figure fluctuates from thousands to millions. Which one you prefer?

Anyway, we are talking about the current India vs the current China, this is the 21st century and we have a Hindu madman lynching people for eating beef. I am munching on some succulent beef steak now, do you want to kill me?

This guy is being touted as the next PM of India. We will see some fireworks in the next few years.
is it true that all govt employees are trained in communist policies??
why shy away from being called a communist
china is an example of state capitalism

Back
Top Bottom