What's new

where will grounded A-5'S go?

Reaction score
i think these planes are inter-continental missiles in their own right....modify them...cut them from the center...add aerodynamic fuel tank in the center and then weld them back......modify its wings so that it can carry 2 baber or radd cruise missiles under each wing....Flying them from karachi or gawadar and just 20 meters from the sea-level you can take them anywhere....dont sell them...dont scrap them....dont put them on squares........Consult your best aeronautical engineers and come up with something unique which u can unleash at the appropriate time :cheers:

am sorry for my non visionary brain you mean to say grounded planes should be turned into missiles i think so the body structure of a misslie is different from that of a plane

yes ,adding large aerodynamic fuel tanks to make it inter-continental and modified wings to make it carry nuclear capable 4 cruise missiles is the basic idea :cheers:

yes ,adding large aerodynamic fuel tanks to make it inter-continental and modified wings to make it carry nuclear capable 4 cruise missiles is the basic idea :cheers:

how will you give strength to the airframe it will break into pieces :undecided:

Just tell me what the range is for A5 with wingfueltanks (and there is no room for Ra'ad/Babur)... It is subsonic and certainly not a 747.

Just tell me what the range is for A5 with wingfueltanks (and there is no room for Ra'ad/Babur)... It is subsonic and certainly not a 747.

If it is for a one way ride(unmanned) I'd say 5000 miles. That's without the range of the cruise missiles it would carry.

i think these planes are inter-continental missiles in their own right....modify them...cut them from the center...add aerodynamic fuel tank in the center and then weld them back......modify its wings so that it can carry 2 baber or radd cruise missiles under each wing....Flying them from karachi or gawadar and just 20 meters from the sea-level you can take them anywhere....dont sell them...dont scrap them....dont put them on squares........Consult your best aeronautical engineers and come up with something unique which u can unleash at the appropriate time :cheers:

You think like the Germans, quite innovative! I don't think the Pakistanis will buy your idea. Sending them to the pro-democracy forces in Libya won't be a bad idea, but then the question remains who'll fly them?

I like the idea- unmanned A5 armed with with baber or raad- going deep into indian ocean- and then unleashing the cruise missiles on eastern airfields- the effective range of cruise missiles will increase-

A-5s should be given respect. Preserve them as reserve.may prove useful some day.

hahahahahahahahahahaha...........:rofl: man your post made my day.

for serious people : simply make them Target drones, or use them for developing and testing an unmanned aircraft systems.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom