What's new

Where we are On Thar Project - A Status update by The CEO SECMC

How can people in 1800 mine the coal with shovels and man power yet we can't do it ourselves we need to get Loan to do the same ?

Coal_Miners_-_Forest_of_Dean__England.jpg

They say investment needed was 1.8 Billion Dollars to excavate ? Really ...

You could have just hired 20,000 workers on Paksitani Currency and excavated the same amount for like 2-3 Million Dollars

Just shovels / wood and few old fashion railway carriges for taking coal ...
wo log hamari trah haram khor nhi thy hum to 2 parathas - chaany - 2 cup tea se strt kerty hain

How can people in 1800 mine the coal with shovels and man power yet we can't do it ourselves we need to get Loan to do the same ?

Coal_Miners_-_Forest_of_Dean__England.jpg

They say investment needed was 1.8 Billion Dollars to excavate ? Really ...

You could have just hired 20,000 workers on Paksitani Currency and excavated the same amount for like 2-3 Million Dollars

Just shovels / wood and few old fashion railway carriges for taking coal ...

you are comparing wrong kind of coal deposits.

The picture is from top grade coal to be mined in totally different geological setup compared to Thur.

Not only electricity generation, but we can also fulfill our diesel and cooking gas needs from this coal.. I remember, sometimes ago I read in a newspaper that it was experimented in Pakistan of converting coal into fertilizer and it was achieved.. So, plenty of benefits we may have from this mega blessed resource to our country..

Back
Top Bottom