What's new

Where is the FDI?

Menace2Society

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So lot of loans for projects. Projects are good. You have to speculate too accumulate so loans are ok to some extent.

But every time I visit this section I see countries stepping in with a loan to fund whatever.

Where are the deals? Actual investment which is not a loan. Why is this not happening? Is there a profitable market Pakistan can specialize in?

So lot of loans for projects. Projects are good. You have to speculate too accumulate so loans are ok to some extent.

But every time I visit this section I see countries stepping in with a loan to fund whatever.

Where are the deals? Actual investment which is not a loan. Why is this not happening? Is there a profitable market Pakistan can specialize in?
Our debt is normal for a developing country our size.

Revenue earned from these huge projects will easily pay off the 'loans'.

For that security situation needs to improve.Till then,China will fleece Pakistan

from 50 Billion $ china is investing 35 Billion is for Energy project under IPP mode which means the Chinese Central bank have provided loan (Interest free) to these companies to build and operate power plants across Pakistan ,Govt of Pakistan will be a confirmed guarantor to buy this electricity at decided rate ,remaining 15 Billion $ are soft loans @ interest rate of 1.5- 2 %spread over 25-30 years (15 Billion over 30 years is doable)

If i wanted my country to attract all the money in the world i would make it the most predictable country in the world. By that i dont mean gov assuring fixed returns for years. I mean predictions that can be made by studying the country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom