What's new

Where is KASHMIR Section

There will be no Kashmir War forum for the meantime as it was disturbing other sections of the forum. There were a lot of flamebaits, and rules violations which we cannot tolerate.

I might consider creating something like this in the future, and other things, but that will be limited to Think-Tank and Pakistani members to avoid chest thumping, and users attacking each other.

Thanks.

Yeah!

I agree, shouldn't there at least be a sub forum dedicated to kashmir?

At least sticky the original sticky kashmir threads, in the geostrategy section, along with RR's explanation of the UN resolutions I say.:cheers:

Can you link me the RRs thread.

Thanks.

There will be no Kashmir War forum for the meantime as it was disturbing other sections of the forum. There were a lot of flamebaits, and rules violations which we cannot tolerate..

well with so many mods falmbaiters should be taken to task.
Rest all the news there were posted with valid links if the Indians can not tolerate that that is not our problem.
The world and vested elements can forget and put Kashmir issue to the cold storage as countries keep their intrests supreme here we on the forum
have no personal agenda rather we are spending our time, money and health to speak for the Truth and this is a truth solid Truth that Kashmir is an issue and Kashmiiris are suffering at the hands of Indian occupying army. SImple as that now if Indians indulg in flambait or we indulge in falmbait all should be taken to task.
BUT if an inccident is happend and reported in the world Media and posted here can not be termed as flambait if Indians thinks that news is false or propoganda they are free to prove it wrong we have no problem.

I might consider creating something like this in the future, and other things, but that will be limited to Think-Tank and Pakistani members to avoid chest thumping, and users attacking each other.

Thanks.

Whatever name you give it i dont have any objection to it BUT deleting an Entire section to avoide losing memebers thats what i felt (if i am wrong than my appology) but its the only reason i felt, than this is not fair CBMs can not be initiated at the expense of Truth.

NEO where is that reconstructed Section ????????????

Whatever name you give it i dont have any objection to it BUT deleting an Entire section to avoide losing memebers thats what i felt (if i am wrong than my appology) but its the only reason i felt, than this is not fair CBMs can not be initiated at the expense of Truth.

The section was disbanded to insure the educational environment of the forum. I agree that the issue needs to be highlighted, but who is stopping it from appearing it on the forum. Just post the related topics in other relevant sections which already exist (Social, Strategic, etc). Already threads if you notice, are moved to their specific location.

Like i said, for the meantime there will be no "such" section until we work out a configuration which will prohibit members in engaging violations of the boards law.

The section was disbanded to insure the educational environment of the forum. I agree that the issue needs to be highlighted, but who is stopping it from appearing it on the forum. Just post the related topics in other relevant sections which already exist (Social, Strategic, etc). Already threads if you notice, are moved to their specific location.

Like i said, for the meantime there will be no "such" section until we work out a configuration which will prohibit members in engaging violations of the boards law.

A very astute observation and just action. Keep it up MODS and WEBBY.

:cheers::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom