What's new

Where have all the Suicide Bombers gone ?

pakdefender

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Not that I miss them, may God's lanat be on them, but there has been a sharp drop in some faggot having urges to put dynamites up his back side , then pressing the button to die as haram and in the process kill others, Im sure others have noticed this too.

The drop in terrorist activity has been drastic ever since the operation in NWA started , all one can say to Pak Army

Keep doing what you have done over the last couple of weeks , you are hitting these scumbag just right , don't change track due to propaganda from traitors.

:pakistan:

I have also noticed that they are no longer doing blasts on civilians, thats good thing. But i am afraid some other players might start blasts on mosques, bazaars, tablighi centres etc

Many of them have been smashed up into dust and got rid of forever. The other filth have fled across the border and elsewhere. Now the police, intelligence agencies should track the ones down who are stupid enough to "lay low" in our cities.

Many of them have been smashed up into dust and got rid of forever. The other filth have fled across the border and elsewhere. Now the police, intelligence agencies should track the ones down who are stupid enough to "lay low" in our cities.
Easy brother, lets not be hasty. Not just suicide attacks have stopped, but there spokeperson is also absent. Its because most of the suicide bombers for both TTP and haqqani network were getting trained in NW and NW is getting cleared. There are two types of suicide bombers (i)young ones who are brainwashed, they are fodder (ii) highly trained combatants who go on suicidal missions.
The decline will be observed in fodder suicide bombers, their special fida'aeen units will continue to operate in combats. IEDs can be created in any house.
This is a long war, of decades, even a century. Have patience. The intensity of the war will vary and tacts of both army and TTP will evolve and adopt according to the circumstances. There will be peace treaties, and they will be broken and then renewed again. There will be ambushes and IED attacks, and target killings and in response there will be ops from time to time. What happens in afghanistan, will have directed effect on north west of pakistan.

Folks. Dont let the guard down. The suicidal morons are waiting for the heat (zarb-e-azb) to die down a little before reacting. PA needs to keep the pressure up

The number killed is a bit too low for my liking. Like at least 2000 terrorists should have been killed by now. As for the suicide bombings, they are mounting daily cross border attacks from Afghanistan instead now. Even today, some Taliban sniper from Kunar shot down an FC soldier.

on a serious note, is it possible the lull is because of the change in guard in our neighbour's army chief ?
We all know who trains, finances and equips the wretches, the next set of instructions are probably awaiting to be signed off.
This is that much more pertinent given their chief's first message saying Pakistan will be taught a lesson and not necessarily face to face...

on a serious note, is it possible the lull is because of the change in guard in our neighbour's army chief ?
We all know who trains, finances and equips the wretches, the next set of instructions are probably awaiting to be signed off.
This is that much more pertinent given their chief's first message saying Pakistan will be taught a lesson and not necessarily face to face...

Yeah. They must be in Delhi with some tailor fitting out their vest sizes, getting prepared for Diwali and praying at the banks of the Ganges. :undecided:

The thing is that suicide bombers are recruited by the masterminds of these militant groups. They are usually ignorant, poor and desperate people who at times are forced to commit these crimes. If the masterminds are absent, the suicide bombers will not be recruited. Once the Pakistani military completes its mission and vacates the area, the masterminds return and a fresh wave of recruitment takes place.

Once the Pakistani military completes its mission and vacates the area, the masterminds return and a fresh wave of recruitment takes place.

There is no vacating.

Bases will be made, border will remain sealed.

2,000 homes, hospital and a university will be built.

The next steps are invading Kunar and Nooristan and destroying ttp leadership.

There is no vacating.

Bases will be made, border will remain sealed.

2,000 homes, hospital and a university will be built.

The next steps are invading Kunar and Nooristan and destroying ttp leadership.

I certainly hope that the military maintains a strong enough presence to deter the leadership from returning

Trolling as usual? Your 'analysis' is so funny, you made tears roll down my cheeks!!

sounds like you guys are really missing them......

All of them sitting in sanctuaries in Afghanistan. They will be back once these operations are over and that is when InshAllah Pak army will go and swiftly destroy them all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom