What's new

Where and what would be the Twilight for Pakistan in growing uncertainity

RajsParadise

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just looking at the unfolding events and the magnitude of the same within Pakistan what and which line of approach would you guys believe that can bring about an acceptable change in the Geo-Political stand of Pakistan along with economic welfare of the country...

Just to pick few options...

1) Whether it's a viable option for Mr. Syed Yousuf Raza GILANI saab to take over the presidency of Pakistan as he is backed by General Kayani. (Please forgive me if I got the names incorrectly)

2) Whether to reinstate Chief Justice with a status-quo ruling that he can't change the existing decisions of the Supreme Court.

3) Whether Mr.Zardari saab needs to resign and their should be a re-election for Presidency.

4) Whether Mr.Musharraf should make an advent once again into Pakistan politics.

5) Or whether General Kayani taking over presidency asking the state of Pakistan to go for a General elections once again.

As a fervor for History and International Diplomacy I tend to post this question to ascertain the ideology of a common man's perceptions of his country about the turn of events which are at a delicate stage and needs to be addressed quickly to progress for the betterment of all.

Their is a host of directions Pakistan can go from here.

One way is that they allow Democracy to prevail bring sense into voters and allow the system to fix itself vote Nawaz then maybe another stint of Q-league evolving things turning the voter educated and making elections a hope rather than a formality. This system is considered la la or ga ga by many and I can see why because it involves a lot of effort from the average educated Pakistani.

Another way is that the an elite unit(obviously the military the only sensible institution of this country) takes over and fixes all the glitches of the system and hands over to a different styled government civillian though this formula has been tried it is highly effective in many people opinion though the civillian governments after it have somehow been very strangely horrible and really shattered the opinion of the nation on democracy. This system is what a lot of members of PDF like but frankly I think it is lazy and too expecting of things to work out just right.

A middle option which sounds too perfect and is probably an imposition of a system of one national league of extraordinary gentlemen those who will root out corruption and restore judiciary beyond damage be completely impartial and remove politics it isn't that impossible because it has happened before but only in times when Kings used to be leaders( not that different to how Zardari and Musharraf worked though).

As to your options they are hhgly likely though

1) Whether it's a viable option for Mr. Syed Yousuf Raza GILANI saab to take over the presidency of Pakistan as he is backed by General Kayani. (Please forgive me if I got the names incorrectly)

For this to happen everyone would really have to back Premier Gillani and put all the faith on him something that may be difficult because he himself is considered guilty of lying to the Public but one thing is for sure if such an action takes place it will put PPP on top and the Primeminister will become a hero in the eyes of the world let alone Pakistan. though this has to be considered more than just a far cry because he was chosen over Makhdoom Amin Fahim and their has to be a reason for that.

2) Whether to reinstate Chief Justice with a status-quo ruling that he can't change the existing decisions of the Supreme Court.

Such an action cannot take place however hard the Justice tries but it may be possible after the increasing the size of the bench though even then hardly anyone would agree with Zardari and the Civil structure will be destroyed completely by a reeal dictator named Zardari.

3) Whether Mr.Zardari saab needs to resign and their should be a re-election for Presidency.

It would need some real time pressure to destroy Zardari's firmness because he seems to have no Self respect and despite all the hate he hasn't twitched.

4) Whether Mr.Musharraf should make an advent once again into Pakistan politics.

It would need nothing short of a miracle as well because he has made many enemies in the past and to come back Zardari would literally have to sell Pakistan for the public to allow Musharraf again.

5) Or whether General Kayani taking over presidency asking the state of Pakistan to go for a General elections once again.

This could happen but in a sort of a way General Kayani has ruled out this possibility to a certain extent himself though if he does I am sure he would trully have re-elections planned the minute he steps into office inshAllah.

Whatever happens to Pakistan completely depends on how things pan out in the near future though I think that Pakistan would hardly change untill its people really trully want that change.

I hope my comments would enlighten you to what an average Pakistani thinks about his countries situation. I for one believe that Democracy should prevail for the betterment of the people.

Back
Top Bottom