What's new

When TTP terrorist were attacking on border fencing , Bajwa was busy in political engineering : Imran khan

Bajwa, Khusra Anjum, Fasial Naser, Brig Faheem and Brig Rashiid should all be hanged
from the lamposts of Islamabad.
WELL , we wont be having this -----if mushraf was hanged from the lamp post,-- but PTI- ggons saved him,
now public is being hanged from every lamp post -

get the hanging list right atleast..............

Simple solution to hold a free and fair election without any interference and let people of Pakistan decide. Whoever wins let them do their job.

and Establishment, please concentrate on your primary AOR, all issues will be resolved.

Thekedar na bano apnay kaam pe tawaju do. Shukria

Any entity, which holds a power, whether legitimate or illegitimate, don't forgo it voluntarily. It is to be snatched. But, unfortunately, people of Pakistan have neither will, nor capacity, to do that. So things will remain, as they are, till people rise against the Generals.

WELL , we wont be having this -----if mushraf was hanged from the lamp post,-- but PTI- ggons saved him,
now public is being hanged from every lamp post -

get the hanging list right atleast..............

How did PTI save Mushy? Are they running the courts? Why not hang him now?
PTI is not in power.

raja jee, hows the polish women u married to get permenant residence of uk?
I would love to! but my wife serving in the army, back in Pakistan, would not agree. BTW if your wishes are sincere just Pray that May Allah provide me the capacity and sustenance to have a 2nd wife.

Imran Khan wanted to give Afghans permanent residency cards now he's giving us lectures on how to tackle TTP if he and some of his party members got out of this ethnic politics we would be sacrificing a lot less.

Deport all these Afghans.

I would love to! but my wife serving in the army, back in Pakistan, would not agree. BTW if your wishes are sincere just Pray that May Allah provide me the capacity and sustenance to have a 2nd wife.
it was for raja adil . in uk
1672336725828.jpeg

the alcoholist in london

Imran Khan wanted to give Afghans permanent residency cards now he's giving us lectures on how to tackle TTP if he and some of his party members got out of this ethnic politics we would be sacrificing a lot less.

Do you know this guy ?.

He is an Afghan refugee and his son is an Army officer..... And on top he JUIF Senator, plus insulting women on TV Channels

hafiz-hammad-ullah.jpg

575b18c883ec5.png

Thing is the Colonial powers carved out swathes of lands for a reason, the Durand line was put where it is for a reason and that is to create division and then easily create chaos across a nation. This is what we see today.

A massive drive needs to occur (re-education centres) where people who live near the Afghan border feel like Pakistani, these ethnic divisions need to drop. The border needs to be sealed with tall concrete walls. The Iranian border needs sealing as well, work needs to be intensified with the Iranians, infact relations should focus on this and then maybe engage in wanting to import Iranian gas as well. Pakistan should be non-aligned, focus on strengthening itself from within and tell any nation that asks it what to do, to do one. The issue isnt that Pakistan has no money, the issue is its leadership and people are divided to the point they are fighting each other. If they can all unite, its a game changer.

That was a bad move. We need legislation that foreigners need to pass certain criteria like Urdu language proficiency, Pak Studies, and some investment to be able to get citizenship. Or like permanent residency or refugee card in case, they cannot go back to Afghanistan.

I already asked the question of why it is easy for IEA to make us angry but not TTP. We must raise the cost for IEA by completely stopping smuggling, sending back families who have strong family ties in Afghanistan and have many boys forcefully, etc.

Afghanistan has been isolated for centuries and has been under war for 50 years. Their minuscule interaction with the foreign world makes them less diplomatic, aggressive and hostile towards foreign/foreign input (Pakistan or west). Fighting is their first policy.
@Mirzali Khan @Behram Khilji is that cruel?

Taliban Khan blaming anyone but himself for rise of TTP is hilarious. He literally justify any crime taliban do, be it women education or suicide bombings. Which is norm for KP PTI politicians, only ANP showed resistance.

watch from 31:30 onward

Bajwa talked too much during his tenure and a lot will surface. Soon PMLN will slowly spill the beans. NAB cases and regime change operations will be exposed soon.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom