What's new

When poor man snubs the candidates

I dont know much about this fella but from his press he does speak truth.
This country has become a circus there should be increase in visa prices extra 5% to see this circus unfold.

I dont know much about this fella but from his press he does speak truth.
This country has become a circus there should be increase in visa prices extra 5% to see this circus unfold.

I googled and was initially thinking he is from PTI or PMLn but he is an independent person and runs his party by the name awaami something.

if you ask me personally, i would like Imran khan to bring more new people who have same value and ideologies.
Maybe he too could join PTi
I will be honest here. I have tried to run union of my apartment which consists of 180 apartments as a volunteer. It's impossible to work. Every second day another corrupt goon affiliated with a political party was there to fight with me. Jab tak Yahan par Pakistan se muhabbat Karne wale log nahi ate Imran can do nothing even with 2/3 majority.

I will be honest here. I have tried to run union of my apartment which consists of 180 apartments as a volunteer. It's impossible to work. Every second day another corrupt goon affiliated with a political party was there to fight with me. Jab tak Yahan par Pakistan se muhabbat Karne wale log nahi ate Imran can do nothing even with 2/3 majority.
Same here but for past 2 years our lane /street don't have guard so every other day we hear of cars batteries , side mirrors stolen . Thats why i am also in favor of presidential system atleast the president will have power to implement and not be handicap by parliament .

Only a bloody revolution can save this country from American Generals and their American sponsored NRO drama every few years.

They are the reason why dakoits and thieves thrive and rule this country.

These mercenary Generals needs to be cleansed from the army. With them this country can never be independent and sovereign.

There is no law, no court, no justice no future.

Kya karein bhai.
The establishment does not think of Corruption as a crime. "Corruption ot hoti rehti hai" as per our armed man at the helms...
Ghalti in looteron ki nahi. Ghalti unki hai jo inko baar baar NRO de ke awaam pe musalat kartey rahein hain.
Jab in NRO dene walon ka hisaab hoga aur inko latkaya jayega, yeh baaki political looteron khud apni maut mar jayenge.

Never thought i would appreciate him.
But he summed up Pakistan and Pakistani politics in such a way that it is commendable.
Even in india system works. No one has to get approval from raw. So parties like kejriwal emerge and congress die.
In Pakistan a dead peoples party built up of crooks is revived by our own army because they needed them now aginst imran khan.
Then their memo scandle is also approved and so is dawn leaks. Nothinf reach conclusion in Pakistan. No terrorist is hanged. No theif is caugh. Bad always won even in films.
All our dramas are based on karma is the only way to get revenge from powerful else judiciary, police, army is not able to help.
Army has destroyed the country.
Break it in half.
Radicalised it.
Armed it with terrorist and then destroy it fighting their own made terrorist.
And now this is imposed.
No elections is fair. Everyone already knew who is going to win and ghq approves it. Let the process work.
If imran khan is bad let him be 1.5 more years and system takes its course people decide if he stays or looses.
But our crazy harmonal general never let this.
Everything should be approved from gate no 4. Not a single decision can be otherwise.
Shame.
Pakistan ko is ke generals kha gaya hain really. Bus ker do bus.
Natural organic hona do bus kero interference.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom