What's new

When nuclear wapon falls what happens then????

This is very very scary......

They literally won't know what hit them, since they will be vaporized before the electrical signals from their sense organs can reach their brains.

Islam doesn't allow even harming of trees, so there is a no first use policy by Pakistan which for obvious reasons we won't speak of.
On the other hand what some jingoistic Indians on this forums post, I can only say that may moan rules for a thousand years.

This is very very scary......

Actually that's the non scary and most preferable part, the ending is scarier.

I start feeling that we all are not safe any more in this world, i feel each day we survive is our lucky day now a days.

ouch!that bleeding part was disgusting.

i will shoot myself in the head if it ever happened to me :drag:

don't say that...may this never happen to you or anyone whether indian or pakistani.....

I would rather pick instantaneous death. Can i give my location to Pak military ?

:rofl:......i am really rofling!!!

I start feeling that we all are not safe any more in this world, i feel each day we survive is our lucky day now a days.

As Allah (swt) said in quran:''kul-lun nafsun zaiqa tul maut''--(her jaandar cheez ko maut ka maza chakhna hai)
so,death is an essential phase...we have no choice except to face death---but we can beg to Allah to die with minimum pain and easily and quickly....and he is so merciful that he will accept it Inshallah

Holys*t This is scary!

On topic: Nuclear bomb is powerful and awful I hope it never Happens, There will be no need to use it, It has prevented wars.

LOL. The Nuclear Bomb has not prevented wars. It has only prevented Nuclear Wars. :D

Finally the Nuclear Bomb is a weapon of "dubious utility" otherwise. It is simply the "Ultimate Cyanide Pill".

The blog piece above explains the rationale of both of my above statements. In any case; if any Country states that it is just waiting to use the Bomb; then it means that either " it is going under; or it is composed of Lunatics".

Islam doesn't allow even harming of trees, so there is a no first use policy by Pakistan which for obvious reasons we won't speak of.

Is there a NFU policy regarding use of Nukes by Pakistan?
Not that I've heard of.

While China and India have a declared NFU policy.

What if terrorist get these atomic bombs.....they will kill India and Pakistan both....

What if terrorist get these atomic bombs.....they will kill India and Pakistan both....

They can't and they won't. However if the authorized decision makers decide to go nuts then it would be a horrific situation.

Back
Top Bottom