What's new

when Israelis kill Ghazans all hell break loose, Israelis kill Iraqis/Syrians in veil of ISIS its OK

Alright, lets just bury your head in the sand once again and maintain that its Israel/US doing this. May I ask where the ISIS terrorists are coming from? Yes, from the same population of Iraq! Learn to look within yourselves too, this denial harms more than you think because when someone doesn't accept/acknowledge the problem, there's no way that he will find a solution for it.

Whether true or not it seems quite easy for monsters to be created and gain a large following. I highly doubt with a snap of the finger Israel can tell them to avoid their borders.

we have a large number to A$$ holes to join them ... now wonder they get so public support ..

Killing innocent souls, Killing Children regularly, Capturing Palestine Area is much more then controlling unmanned drones to kill militants (which is more known as understanding between US & Pakistan).

But question arises, why USA or Americans are so inhuman for supporting Israel for this massive killing? Why USA is against "Free Palestine" which might be only answer to this issue? Why you guys are fine one of the major partition of your tax money is involve in this massacred?

Your question is very human in nature...If we are not sorrounded by hostile nations around our neighorhood...then of course...Most part of the Indian people would have stood by Palestine...Of course Indian GOV stood by Palestine for long...But what they get in return....When Indian loyal citizens are massacred in Kahsmir Valley...none of the Muslim nations shows any sympathy for India's stand ...rather they always go and support an Indian element of Kashmir....

So in a nutshell...Israel may not be my ideal choice but he is our few choices who stand by us...when the Muslim work did not support India for Kashmir issue...If Muslim world would have supported India for Kashmir issue without taking into account religion angle...then of course people like me could have openly supported Palestine rather than showing sympathy as a humanitarian issue...

Your question is very human in nature...If we are not sorrounded by hostile nations around our neighorhood...then of course...Most part of the Indian people would have stood by Palestine...Of course Indian GOV stood by Palestine for long...But what they get in return....When Indian loyal citizens are massacred in Kahsmir Valley...none of the Muslim nations shows any sympathy for India's stand ...rather they always go and support an Indian element of Kashmir....

So in a nutshell...Israel may not be my ideal choice but he is our few choices who stand by us...when the Muslim work did not support India for Kashmir issue...If Muslim world would have supported India for Kashmir issue without taking into account religion angle...then of course people like me could have openly supported Palestine rather than showing sympathy as a humanitarian issue...

So because, India can't do justice with Kashmiri Muslims, and stood as oppressor, that's why they are Stood by Oppressor?

Ps: My point was if you were American, not indian. I know, Why Indians stand by Israel, i.e. because of their support after 1998 nuclear blasts when Many sanctions were put on India, Israel was the only country helping them, so it doesn't matter what they do India will blind eye on that. India is still giving explanation to israel for their stand for "Free Palestine" at UN.

So because, India can't do justice with Kashmiri Muslims, and stood as oppressor, that's why they are Stood by Oppressor?

Ps: My point was if you were American, not indian. I know, Why Indians stand by Israel, i.e. because of their support after 1998 nuclear blasts when Many sanctions were put on India, Israel was the only country helping them, so it doesn't matter what they do India will blind eye on that. India is still giving explanation to israel for their stand for "Free Palestine" at UN.

Technically you are right...I am feeling sorry for my choice....But again..Does any one in the Muslim world asked Anti Indian elements of Kashmir valley any single question when Hindu people are massacred and thrown out of the valley?.....I believe this will answer your question....If Muslim world does not show respect to any civillian's life expect their own religion people then what can you expect from me?...Again...I am not GOV of India...this is my personal opinion.

There isn't ONE mirror in the whole Ummah, is there ? I never saw a group of people who are so adverse to taking ANY TYPE of blame. Blame it ALL on Bush !!!!:rofl:

Can somebody post from an authentic source.. I dont belive snowden said this..
plz dont provide social media links.

Islam card used by muslims

think about humans first not religion

BtMcF0mCIAESYDE.jpg

its actually Islam that teaches humanity
dere was no humanity b4 islam

Back
Top Bottom