What's new

When I predicted this they were mocking me

'good advice' and 'pakistan'...like smart lockdown?
Speaking of fires and COVID, remember when you and your buddies told us:

"Yesshir, vaccine production unapphected by fire at SII shaaar! Domestic and exports will continue! Neighbourhood first policy"..

January:

PDF was sceptical, as we often are. Turns out scepticism is a healthy condition:

"Brazil, ranked second in the countries most affected by the coronavirus pandemic, has ordered 2 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine. Of this, only 40 lakh doses have been sent to Brazil so far.

Apart from this, Morocco had signed an agreement to buy 2 crore COVID-19 vaccines in August last year, but has also got only 7 million so far.

Saudi Arabia had also ordered 2 crore COVID-19 vaccines, out of which only 3 million coronavirus vaccines have been supplied.

What is the reason for delay in supply?

Adar Poonawala of SII wrote in the letter that COVID-19 vaccine production is facing problems due to a fire in one of the buildings in the SII facility in Pune recently. Because of this, supplies cannot be guaranteed in the coming months.

However, when the SII building was on fire in January, Adar Poonawala himself said that the fire would not affect the production of the coronavirus vaccine as it was in an under-construction building.

"The fire will not have any effect on the production of the Covishield vaccine nor has there been any damage to the existing stock," he told a press conference."

:rofl: :pop:

You people competently set yourselves up for failure with zero assistance.

Speaking of fires and COVID, remember when you and your buddies told us:

"Yesshir, vaccine production unapphected by fire at SII shaaar! Domestic and exports will continue! Neighbourhood first policy"..

January:

PDF was sceptical, as we often are. Turns out scepticism is a healthy condition:

"Brazil, ranked second in the countries most affected by the coronavirus pandemic, has ordered 2 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine. Of this, only 40 lakh doses have been sent to Brazil so far.

Apart from this, Morocco had signed an agreement to buy 2 crore COVID-19 vaccines in August last year, but has also got only 7 million so far.

Saudi Arabia had also ordered 2 crore COVID-19 vaccines, out of which only 3 million coronavirus vaccines have been supplied.

What is the reason for delay in supply?

Adar Poonawala of SII wrote in the letter that COVID-19 vaccine production is facing problems due to a fire in one of the buildings in the SII facility in Pune recently. Because of this, supplies cannot be guaranteed in the coming months.

However, when the SII building was on fire in January, Adar Poonawala himself said that the fire would not affect the production of the coronavirus vaccine as it was in an under-construction building.

"The fire will not have any effect on the production of the Covishield vaccine nor has there been any damage to the existing stock," he told a press conference."

:rofl: :pop:

You people competently set yourselves up for failure with zero assistance.

oh we'll just block UK deliveries and divert to India ;) . Can you do that bro? nnnnope.

India under siege from COVID-19, hospitals overwhelmed

Mayank Bhardwaj

NEW DELHINEW DELHI (Reuters) -India reported a record daily increase of coronavirus infections over the last 24 hours, health ministry data showed on Sunday, exacerbating shortages of oxygen supplies and hospital beds in some of the worst-hit cities of the country.

India reported 261,500 new cases, taking the total caseload to nearly 14.8 million, second only to the United States which has reported more than 31 million infections.

India's deaths from COVID-19 rose by 1,501 to reach a total of 177,150, the data showed.

India, hit by the spread of more contagious variants of the disease, is grappling with a severe shortage of hospital beds, oxygen supplies and critical medicines such as the anti-viral drug Remdesivir.

Concerned over a sharp rise in coronavirus cases, Prime Minister Narendra Modi last night asked authorities to pull out all the stops to ramp up the production of COVID-19 vaccines.

Modi also reviewed his administration's overall preparedness and stressed the need to ensure the availability of hospital beds and the supplies of oxygen and ventilators. He also asked his team to work closely with local governments, especially the 12 states ravaged by a surge in coronavirus cases.

But opposition parties, including the Congress party, criticised Modi for addressing large election rallies to help his Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) win the state assembly election in the eastern state of West Bengal.

Addressing a large gathering of his supporters in West Bengal on Saturday, Modi said: "I can see a sea of masses. I haven't seen a rally like this."

The Aam Aadmi (Common Man) Party, which is in power in the capital, New Delhi, mocked Modi's political rallies by posting pictures on social media of funeral pyres at overburdened crematoriums of the city.

"The delight of the PM (prime minister) at the sight of a large crowd at his election meeting in Asansol (West Bengal) in Covid times could have come only from a person who is completely insensitive," Yashwant Sinha, a former cabinet minister who broke away from the BJP, said on Twitter. "I deplore his remarks."

Stung by the shortages of hospital beds and oxygen cylinders, people used Twitter to seek help and post pictures of overwhelmed hospitals.

On Saturday, New Delhi recorded 24,000 coronavirus cases in a 24-hour period, and its Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal warned about a chronic shortage of hospital beds.

Separately, last night at least five coronavirus patients died in a hospital fire in Raipur, the capital of the central state of Chhattisgarh.

The rest of the patients had been evacuated to other coronavirus facilities, said Tarkeshwar Patel, additional superintendent of police of Raipur.

If this isn't a tsunami I don't know what is.

Yogi Adityanath continues to be in isolation; being monitored by doctors

Yogi Adityanath had announced that he was isolating himself on Tuesday after a number of officials in his secretariat tested positive for COVID-19.

Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, who was tested positive for COVID-19 is improving in home isolation. According to official sources, the chief minister's condition is being closely monitored by doctors and he does not have a fever now. His oxygen levels are also normal.

The chief minister is observing Navratri fast for nine days and is holding virtual meetings with officials to monitor the Covid situation in the state.

Yogi Adityanath had announced that he was isolating himself on Tuesday after a number of officials in his secretariat tested positive for Covid.

The Chief Minister also tested positive for Covid on Wednesday but was mainly asymptomatic.

One of my indian friend's parents are infected and her mom has mild pneumonia. She said she isn't able to find many drugs at all. Everything is so horrible in many parts of india. Similar situation in Pakistan

No good advice like this

1:37 onwards.

you don't have any vaccination strategy at all. It's like the dude who fails every exam having an opinion on usual toppers in a touch subject.
One of my indian friend's parents are infected and her mom has mild pneumonia. She said she isn't able to find many drugs at all. Everything is so horrible in many parts of india. Similar situation in Pakistan

Lol!! I can assure you that no matter how bad we get, it will never get as bad as Pak. For us it is a race to vaccinate- we do millions everyday. Not sitting on the sides and talk smack.

Lol!! I can assure you that no matter how bad we get, it will never get as bad as Pak. For us it is a race to vaccinate- we do millions everyday. Not sitting on the sides and talk smack.
Muslims are cleaner than Hindus, so we will be fine. But Hindus have experience in being dirty all day long so your immune system will handle that too. So no worries on both sides.

Muslims are cleaner than Hindus, so we will be fine. But Hindus have experience in being dirty all day long so your immune system will handle that too. So no worries on both sides.

Yeah...less talky, more dooey. The whole world is seeing how you're doing.

Don't compare Indian situation with Pakistan. Day and night difference.
you don't have any vaccination strategy at all. It's like the dude who fails every exam having an opinion on usual toppers in a touch subject.

Pakistanis are generally more immune to COVID and our stats don't lie. We have a younger population than India. From the very beginning Pakistan's infection and death rate has been very manageable. Even now with the 2nd or 3rd wave Pak infection rate is well below higher infected nations including yours.

You are doing yourself a huge disservice by pretending and lying that India is doing better than Pakistan. The whole world can see how India is unable to cope with COVID. Your infection tally now stands at 200.000+ on a daily basis. Are you telling us Indian infection rate is normal? Additionally India is producing more deadly variants. I would tone your rhetoric down if I were you. It remains to be seen if India is able to deal with COVID. First get the raw material for vaccines. You claim to be the largest pharma industry in the world, but rely on raw material from the outside. Now your pharma companies have to Tweet other nations for raw materials.

Last edited:
Pakistan.PNG

India.PNG

Numbers don't lie folks. Compare the death and infection rate and see the difference. Indian graph is upwards. Pak graph is stable.

I can guarantee Indian cases are vastly underreported. These are just known cases. You don't want to be India right now or ever to be honest.

According to the US experts, for every 1 case in India 30 remain undetected! It means around the half of the total population is infected!!! A huge catastrophe for India in particular, and world in general....

Looks like Covid is the Ilahi Gazab....

Last edited:
Don't compare Indian situation with Pakistan. Day and night difference.

Pakistanis are generally more immune to COVID and our stats don't lie. We have a younger population than India. From the very beginning Pakistan's infection and death rate has been very manageable. Even now with the 2nd or 3rd wave Pak infection rate is well below higher infected nations including yours.

You are doing yourself a huge disservice by pretending and lying that India is doing better than Pakistan. The whole world can see how India is unable to cope with COVID. Your infection tally now stands at 200.000+ on a daily basis. Are you telling us Indian infection rate is normal? Additionally India is producing more deadly variants. I would tone your rhetoric down if I were you. It remains to be seen if India is able to deal with COVID. First get the raw material for vaccines. You claim to be the largest pharma industry in the world, but rely on raw material from the outside. Now your pharma companies have to Tweet other nations for raw materials.
Our stats don't lie? We had same critical cases as france a few weeks ago and they had 5 million active cases. We still only have 80k..grossly underreported

Our stats don't lie? We had same critical cases as france a few weeks ago and they had 5 million active cases. We still only have 80k..grossly underreported

You cannot even provide stats. You just rant. I actually provided stats. Anyone with one brain cell can see that India is a COVID factory of the entire world. 33% of world's corona cases are being reported in your beloved Hindustan. How many of the world's corona cases are being reported in Pakistan?

LOL at grossly underreported. Let's compare the death rates. If you really want to get cocky this is the best indicator to compare who is actually faring better.

Pakistan by far has a better stat when it comes to COVID death rate. Are you now going to tell me that Pakistan is also underreporting death figures?

Let's face it. Your beloved Hindustan cannot hide its RSS fanaticism. Kumbh mela started a wave of corona cases when RSS pandits were bathing in Ganges. Of course you won't state the facts.

You cannot even provide stats. You just rant. I actually provided stats. Anyone with one brain cell can see that India is a COVID factory of the entire world. 33% of world's corona cases are being reported in your beloved Hindustan. How many of the world's corona cases are being reported in Pakistan?

LOL at grossly underreported. Let's compare the death rates. If you really want to get cocky this is the best indicator to compare who is actually faring better.

Pakistan by far has a better stat when it comes to COVID death rate. Are you now going to tell me that Pakistan is also underreporting death figures?

Let's face it. Your beloved Hindustan cannot hide its RSS fanaticism. Kumbh mela started a wave of corona cases when RSS pandits were bathing in Ganges. Of course you won't state the facts.
I know you are an idiot so I'm really not going to waste my time with you. Keep living in a fool's paradise. I hope things don't go as bad as they are in india. May God help us all.

Back
Top Bottom