What's new

When I. K. Gujral dismantled RAW assets inside Pakistan...

His body language tells you that he is talking shyte.

Attack on Ahmedis are being done by RAW. Yah right!

Ziauddin was DG ISI from October 1998. And Vajpayee became the PM in March 1998. If this is true, then the resposibility goes to BJP and Vajpayee?

IMO Ziauddin is misleading the people of Pakistan. Its the same old story of Indian RAW agents bombing shias or Ahmedis and not "strategic assets" gone wrong theory that is making the Pakistani state and the people confused and instead of going after the militant groups with a laser like focus.

Possible. But I K Gujral's role cannot be ruled out completely as his doctrine of goodwill with Pakistan is well established, which obviously did not pay any dividend in the long run.

The matter, if true, is a serious breach of trust by a stupid leader, which needs to be properly investigated. If true, these apology in the name of Indian PM needs to be tried for treason and punished adequately.

I rate Mr. Gujral in the same league with other apology for an Indian PMs like Chandrashekhar, VP Sing etc only closely followed by cowards like Morarjee Desai. Those were some shameful chapter of India diplomacy.

Well in effect after 1971, RAW was becoming a powerful organisation which continued being answerable only to the PM of India and not to parliament. It was a possible future Indian ISI. I don't appreciate the manner in which it was trimmed down (if this claim is anything to go by, and it most probably isn't) but in the 80's and 90's RAW as an organisation was drastically trimmed down. In a democracy you cannot have organisations with the power given to RAW. Even the CIA is answerable to the US Congress and Senate. We don't need an ISI type organisation for India so perhaps the end result served its purpose

this sad excuse of Prime Minister should be fed to dogs..Look how much terror India had to suffer and as a result there is no RAW agent in Pakistan..We could have given a headache to Pakistan instead of dealing with it ourselves

IK Gujural was considered the best Foreign Minister in his cabinet- as most of the time , during his tenure, he was visiting foreign countries.

I dont belive RAW does not have assets in pakistan. They are our main adversary. It is RAWs job to collect intelligence, we spend unlimited money on them and some claims just because IK Gujral said something all RAW assets are compromised in pakistan FOREVER?

And I dont believe we are so innocent, we have done these things before, we are better in hiding it. RAW is not in limelight does not mean it does not do anything.

I dont belive RAW does not have assets in pakistan. They are our main adversary. It is RAWs job to collect intelligence, we spend unlimited money on them and some claims just because IK Gujral said something all RAW assets are compromised in pakistan FOREVER?

And I dont believe we are so innocent, we have done these things before, we are better in hiding it. RAW is not in limelight does not mean it does not do anything.

True. When almost every Pakistani knows ISI and Gen.Pasha, in India even educated Indians don't know about RAW... thats how anonymous RAW is to common Indians.

Back
Top Bottom