What's new

When COBRA bites in behind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we are discussing internatinal double dealing by Modi and the picture expose his double agenda

The purpose of the discussion is to find out what is going on in Modi's head and his foreign policy as it is directly related to Pakistan

A reasonable discussion , the hugg-a mania is out of control

Has he over Hugged people in international politics
this thread is become troll feast if it continue @waz @The Eagle please close the thread @AZADPAKISTAN2009 :hitwall::crazy::crazy:

We are discussing international politics as it happened over last 3-4 years can't deny the Chai Incident

Did you say outdated for the F 16 IN ?
Please compare with PAF ' s most advanced F16 and then make that statement.

When did I say anything about the F 16 ? In this forum, I haven't written anything about the Viper. I actually love that jet !
Are you ok?
You false FLAGGER Indian you clearly knows what i mean @Telescopic Sight :p:;):enjoy:

We are discussing international politics as it happened over last 3-4 years can't deny the Chai Incident
@AZADPAKISTAN2009 this is not discussing international politics:disagree:, you're insulting directly Indian PM/Indian politics, hence this thread become troll feast/flame baiting @AZADPAKISTAN2009 :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy: @waz @The Eagle please close this thread thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there is no insult , Mr Modi is on a Hug Overdrive, and it is quite confusing to many people what exactly his motives are , and it is fair to assume he is actually in no man's land

Simply showcasing his moves in last 2.4 years is just a reflection of his approach to dealing with world and it sure is confusing

Sometimes when you double deal you get nothing in end

Well there is no insult , Mr Modi is on a Hug Overdrive, and it is quite confusing to many people what exactly his motives are , and it is fair to assume he is actually in no man's land

Simply showcasing his moves in last 2.4 years is just a reflection of his approach to dealing with world and it sure is confusing

Sometimes when you double deal you get nothing in end
it India's better foreign policy that india have good relation for both parties, i mean west/US/Russia, hence this thread has no value @AZADPAKISTAN2009 , they are in better in international politics as compare to Pakistan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Is Modi your Chachu

But we need to expose Modi for what he was , a double dealing man , who is no in no man's land , confused and unsure of what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom