What's new

When British SAS Kneeled Down in front of Indian Para Special Forces

I don't think you can compare different special forces to each other.
Every country does it differently, and one might be good at one thing while the other might be good at something different.
These men are all truly men apart.

If we are taking operational deployment though, SAS has far more ops under its belt, also SAS have influenced the formation and/or training of almost all the special forces of the Commonwealth.

The only time I can think of when Indian Para Commandos and the British SAS got together was in Sierra Leone, when the SAS guided Indian helicopters and provided Chinooks to drop the Para commandos. which resulted in the defeat of the RUF.

Last edited:
I am a very Patriotic Person , but i will not Put SSG over SAS any day ..
SAS were deployed in Iraq to find SCUD Missiles, them fighting in real Battle and their Experience can only be matched by NAVY SEALS and Russian SPECTSNAZ

So if SSG and SAS were to square off in a neutral venue, you would assume SSG will lose ?

Victory to SAS even before combat..

SAS is made up of human beings. They can be outwitted.

Competitions between UK, Russia, US, India, Europe etc special forces are never certain.
South Asians do have special skills in special environments that others can't match (with India a level apart because of the money). So do others.

Overall, the op story is believable, but who cares about competitions.

I regard SAS as the "mother" of all special forces.

I am a very Patriotic Person , but i will not Put SSG over SAS any day ..
SAS were deployed in Iraq to find SCUD Missiles, them fighting in real Battle and their Experience can only be matched by NAVY SEALS and Russian SPECTSNAZ

So if SSG and SAS were to square off in a neutral venue, you would assume SSG will lose ?

It is not a Colosseum, Russian spectsnaz was in fame long ago but not until they changed the whole system and established SSO,their capability has increased dramatically.

Special Forces against Special Forces ? this only happen in a War which is unlikely that SSG will ever face SAS ..

Its irrelevant ...

Of course they, but battle tested , with tons of Experience ... their experience in Special Operations outmatch SSG or your any Special Forces

Missions wise they might be one step ahead than SAS in that training .
But in overall SAS is far capable than SF because they have technology and decades of experience.

Even in India ,some would consider MARCOS is even better than Para SF

Missions wise they might be one step ahead than SAS in that training .
But in overall SAS is far capable than SF because they have technology and decades of experience.

Even in India ,some would consider MARCOS is even better than Para SF

How many SF units India have and which force operates them and what role they have?

A competition whose dates nobody can recall with vague details from a source no one wants to name... super reliable

In reality, no one care about who's better, I worked with some Greenie, Delta, SAS, SAD and JTF2 guys in Afghanistan. Do they care who's the best? Nope, they care about how they are going to fight a given mission and survive, everything else came second.

This my dick is bigger/better than your dick is getting old pretty quick, as some JTF2 guy told me before, you piss with the dick you got, it's no point to see who's bigger....forgive me for this vulgar analogy, but this said it best.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom